Mid Season Championship

Red70Racer

Jeff Palazzolo
:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D
The Palazzolo/Tosti 305 Sprint race team would like to thank the management and fans of Fredericktown Raceway for the nice ceremony held at intermission. It is the first time I've seen the mid season champions crowned.
We have been accepted by all at the Fredericktown Raceway, however there are 2 people that have went out of their way to welcome us, Tracy Ruch and Jeff Canterberry.
We will give our trophy to John Tosti, the owner of the 7T and hopefully it will be proudly displayed at his company Fenton transmission.
Thanks to all.
Jeff Palazzolo

I have to agree...last night's awards ceremony was thrilling! My daughter Jessica "Star" was one of the lucky ones honored. You guys did an amazing job of making her (& I'm sure all the others) feel very special by acknowledging the hard work they have already put in this season! Every weekend it seems to be a personal race between she and her lil' brother... but she proved herself last night with great pride! And thank you for making her and the others feel special.

BTW...when she won the Feature...I wanted to thank you personally. Everyone, and i do mean EVERYONE has had the opportunity to be in one of her recent wining pics...except for me. I'm usually on the track competing againsts her...lol I was begining to feel left out. lol So THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! You made a lil' dream of mine come true as well! You folks at Fredrock are the tops!! I've been to alot of track, and NEVER have I ever felt so welcome! See ya next weekend...in my #667!.. you know... the God-awful purple & yellow neon...lol!

Thanks again to yo ALL!!!!:D Mama B #667

one little suggestion though....lol...it sure wuld be nice to have a porta-pot at the end of where we all park our race cars...gets to be a very long walk after about ur 10th trip to the ones by the front entrance! (just a suggestion):confused:

great job c-4

great job carson on your mid-season championship and great job on your feature win last night:D chris

I'm humbled. Thank you for your support of the track and of us. I can't speak for Jeff, but I'm pretty sure he'd agree - I do this because I love racing and I believe in the track and it's drivers. I appreciate all the support I've gotten this season and I'm very blessed to have been a part of it all so far. I look forward to finishing what I hope to be the best season ever and am excited to continue working towards next season. Together (and I mean EVERYONE) - I believe we can do it!

PS - Congratulations to the mid season champions - you deserved something nice. Also - thank you and congratulations to ALL the drivers who have been with us thus far - we couldn't do it without you!

Tracy

Back