Midseason points at the rock.

Wolfman_5

First of all, i want to say thanks for the midseason championship AT THE FREDERICKTOWN RACEWAY. Beautiful trophy. Thanks to my fans.

Second of all, i want to say thanks to chris boyd, mayor randy, and jeff canterberry for the help with my motor tear down today!!!!

By the way, ask bill skaggs if i am legal.

MY POCKET IS A LITTLE HEAVIER TONIGHT

I POSTED THIS ORIGINALLY TO THE FARMINGTON SITE; SOMEONE MOVED IT.

congrats!!!

Congrats wolfman ...

If they thought it was all motor, then they ain't been SEEING, they've only been watching.
You race the entire track (top to bottom) and you do it very well.
Great job !

Thanks. You know the last two years I have been trying to figure this pure street out. It's totally different than the ministock. In the process, I made a really good friend named Greg Casey. He helped me with the set up. My wife told me Friday night if I wanted a chance at winning I had to run the high side to pass the slower cars. I loved that race, made it to second at one point was racing with Belken then I lost a little ground. But it was exciting. Fredericktown is an awesome track to race; my car almost always comes out in one piece. The racing is really fast. Jeff Canterberry really does a good job managing.
But mainly God helps me with the safety. The one time I didn't pray before the race is the day I hit the wall head on in turn 1 and 2.

hey wolf

just to let you know if you post anything on farmington or doe run's site they delete you like kids. i heard that bobby johnson was upset that curly was opening the track back up and that is it has been a rival ever since. if you sit back and watch they promote each other (which is fine) but don't be haters towards the ROCK. there is a lot better racing at the Rock then that HILLBILLY TRACK AT DOE RUN COULD EVER HAVE. not trying to cause problems just pointing out the facts. also did you know that doe run got very stupid when i asked them about their scales not working. i am sure if one night would be ok, but heard it was more than one night and how were they legally reporting points to UMP if the scales had been out for a time. and like i told them, i tell the truth and if they would like to talk to me they know where i am on friday and saturday nights. hope to see you win more races and always keep GOD first. chris:D

I POSTED THIS ORIGINALLY TO THE FARMINGTON SITE; SOMEONE MOVED IT.

Dave,

I am the one that moved your post from SFCR section to here. When I read your post I thought you must have made it in the wrong section by mistake and I was trying to be helpful by moving it. The mid season championship and the tear down both happened at the ROCK and had nothing to do with SFCR, so I thought you had just made the post in the wrong section.

SFCR had nothing to do with the post being moved, I did, I made a judgment call that I thought it was the best place for the post, was to be in the section where the events happened at, not another track's section.

just to let you know if you post anything on farmington or doe run's site they delete you like kids. i heard that bobby johnson was upset that curly was opening the track back up and that is it has been a rival ever since. if you sit back and watch they promote each other (which is fine) but don't be haters towards the ROCK. there is a lot better racing at the Rock then that HILLBILLY TRACK AT DOE RUN COULD EVER HAVE. not trying to cause problems just pointing out the facts. also did you know that doe run got very stupid when i asked them about their scales not working. i am sure if one night would be ok, but heard it was more than one night and how were they legally reporting points to UMP if the scales had been out for a time. and like i told them, i tell the truth and if they would like to talk to me they know where i am on friday and saturday nights. hope to see you win more races and always keep GOD first. chris:D

Off base with your comments about SFCR as usual.

Wow We have a comedian on the site.....

I have one Question for ya???? Why do you always have to to stir it?????? I kept my mouth shut when you called out a KID... What Grown up would ever call out a KID???? Then you you start your other post mouthing about Doe Run... Well I'm tired of it.... Whats your PROBLEM.... If you dont like Doe Run thats fine.. No one said you had to... But dont get on her mouthing, you want to mouth someone, go to that person and do it, be a man... Because let me to ya... Next time Doe Run isn't running and Fredricktown is, I"m coming down to have alittle chat with ya, to see what your problem is... I"m NOT SCARED......

Let me just say this, a BUNCH of us from Doe Run came down and watched the Races 2 weeks ago and if they would of run B-Bods WE would of raced.....The only problem betweent he tracks is YOU.... You are the one that keeps things stired... So why dont you GROW UP...

again congrats

I have made my point. I am sure the wolfman knew what he was doing when he posted it in the first place.god bless chris

Just an invite

I NEVER CALLED OUT A KID, JUST AN INVITE TO HIS DAD. YOU GUYS ARE STILL UPSET OVER THE SCALE ISSUE.:rolleyes: BOY, I GUESS THE TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES,,,,,,,TIME TO MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER ISSUES. CHRIS

Racerx88,
Heady should be so proud to have you on his team... You better put your computer away before he gets on to you again, lol. If you want to report the truth, then you must first learn what the truth is...and then learn to report it properly... Wolf's tear-down and posting about it had nothing to do with DRR or it's forum. The bigger issue you should move on to is your mental status:rolleyes: God Bless you too!

BTW, congrats to all the mid-season champs at the Rock. Courtesy of a DRR employee, fellow driver, and full fledged dirt fan!

Back