mike hammerle

dwoll

Hey all im new to your forum and wondering what happened to hammerle at i55.My wife and I were regulars at I-55 for many years until we had kids,This year we finnally made it back to racing with the kids, and wow did we miss it!the late model racing was awesome!I see that hammerle was second in ump points but did not see him at the I-55 nationals or the challenge of champions.just wondering where he races now?

Not the greatest year for mike...

Mike didn't have near as good a year this year as last year, but still managed a decent points finish. I haven't got to talk to him much this year but best I know of he's been running Montgomery County every saturday, and I know he was going to either fredericktown or farmington earlier in season.

The last couple of years he has ran at Fredricktown on Fridays and Monkey Co. on Saturdays. It will be interesting to find out where he will go on Fridays next year with Fredricktown not running Late Models anymore.
Kinda guessin' he will pick either Godfrey or Belleville???

Also...Mike went down to Kentucky Lake tonight at got a 10th place finish.....they had 24 Late Models.

Back