Miner, Harrison

pevelyfan

Both of you are a class act in my book.
Was so glad to see you both at Pevely sat. and ready to give us all some good racing action.
And Mark coming out waving to all the fans in the stands, way to go, that is the very reason fans are so supportive of their drivers.

That is great, that race drivers can put the week before behind them and move on to the next week. Everyone wears their heart on their sleeve at times, and it's the same with drivers. But when they see positive response from the fans to pump them back up they are ready to go for it the next week. I love it, only in racing huh !

I think it's great that both are back. Both are intense competitors, and put on a great show for the fans. To lose either would be a loss for I-55, overall. I can't wait for the next slide job clinic those two put on.

come on guys

Come on guys help me out here. I started this thread because both these drivers must have read the posts last week and that is why they were all pumped up saturday night and ready to go. And we all know Harrison did because he posted last week.
Any of you who want to show Miner and Harrison just how much it means to you that they are at I-55 every week and that all their hard work all week long on the cars is really worth it, now is your chance.
Mark made sure on saturday night that he showed all of us in the stands that he was glad to be there by waving at us, I just think we owe the drivers the same.

And when he came around, most people stood and applauded and waved. He's got good fan support at I-55, and that's something that really can keep you coming back.

Back