mini sprints

big pone

big pone
where is the closest builder to the metro area? please don't say indiana. maybe even just a chassis builder I think I could do the rest myself.

what do you need done?factor one is the closest to you,next best thing is me.we have a factor one jig from when my brothers and i ran micro sprints.our jig is from 2002-03..

Ya factor one is the closest. Just dont go with there mx5 chassis they stink. Noone can get them to hook up.
Sawyer is another chassis maker from oklahoma. They make good fast cars.

Zach Daum

everybody is forgetting about fatboy chassis out of farmington. tony roney builds them. darn nice product, and fast, too.

Fatboy Chassis
Barnhart, MO.
636-467-5271
Tony Roney
They have three cars for sale now. I'm sure they would be happy to build you a new one if you wanted.
Dennis

ftz,paul albers,lemco,eddi sanders,momo's,these are all good builders,never heard of the one you mentioned.

Hyper Mike from Hyper racing out in pennslavania has a good engine deal going. Hes alot cheaper than the guys racer94 mentioned. And there just as fast if not faster.

zach's got an excellent point. mike dicely from hyper is one of the premier builder's / driver in the country. highly recommend him.

dicely is good,i can also get you a number to a guy that we used to race with that can build motors with the best of them,his name is gabe maycock and he can build some awesome power!

gabe maycock wasnt he the pike county driver of the year in 03? I guess he dont race no more or at least i havent raced with him this year.

how much

no one has mentioned a dollar amount or estimate this would help alot every builder site I have been on except stealth's has a price sheet.

both gabe and my last years at pike were 2004.gabe only ran a limited schedule in 04 i ran all season.yes gabe was the 2003 driver of the year.gabe is now running a 305 sprint car around missouri.we both had great sucess at pike,and allen and cathy are great as well!!!

Thanks Joey for the kind words. So what have you been up to? Sometime if you have a night off you are more than welcomed to make a trip up to your old track here in Pike County Illinois. We'd love to have you come up and visit.
Have a Merry Christmas & God Bless,
Cathy

doing great cathy,we been running big cars this year,did pretty well and plan on even more next year.i would love to come back and visit everyone at pike,some night next season when we get a chance well venture up there,how is christopher doing by the way?we would love to do something special for him next year with our modified and late models,maybe when we come next season well arrange to bring them so he can check em out.i still have the picture that my wife took of him and i,we almost had the feature that night.:)..hope all is well,merry christmas to you guys!!

joey potter
potter motorsports #94

whopper,where's your car at?trophy's,ect???we'd all like to hear about you and how SUPER DUPER you are...you were picked on as a kid werent you..get a life..lmao!!!

Back