Mini Stocks

33cj

Honor God and Help People
I really feal that the mini stocks do get the short end od the stick, race them last and alot of people do not even stay around to watch them race. They put on some of and or the best raced (CLEANEST) features at there track just wished more people took this class for real because they are not just my daughter but all of the Mini Stock driver what a great bunch of people. If other racers and fans just new half as much to what goes into them they wouold not believe it, Thanks Gals and Guys for bring the spirit back to racing on a lower budjet where it should be. Shannon I am Proud of you, I thought the pink was the right color for this.Keep up the good work Mini's go get them Fords Hun.:p

thanks dad for everything it wouldnt be possible with out you!!! you help me get better and push me not to give up when people run their mouth! thank you for all your time and hard work!!! love ya! and all the guys and gals that race the mini stocks, pro 4s, hornets or any classes along the same line we gotta keep this class boomin!!! its an amazing class! ya we do get stuck last big deal but if you notice the kids always come to our class after the races! these guys and gals are amazing people they are always willing to help not worrying about who's competing against each other. ya we may beat and bang a little but in the end we still take the time to go and talk to the fellow racers! i dont know how it is at pevely or tricity or down south but the guys i race with out at montgomery i couldnt ask for cleaner and friendlier people to race with! thanks to you all for helping me and pushing me to get better and when im in nascar one day ill never forget about you! hehe just kidding but really thanks its a lot of fun running with you all! and we all are looking for some visitors too! thanks y'all!!!!!!!!

Back