Mod mania thoughts............

big swigg

Always look forward to this weekend every year. Food was good as always. Enjoyed seeing Babb, pierce and Simpson pulling double duty... new skin on some of the cars liked great. Was curious as to why they did the crossover of the mod and late model heats? Seemed like a big confusion for some..
Other then that it ran pretty smooth. Way more positives then negatives...
I was a little disappointed with the car count. Last few years of having 70-80 to 56 last night was a little disappointing...
Still a ton of good cars there... The track was a little questionable... There wasn't much passing going on unless you was just way faster then the other car.. The fast guys seem to just follow each other around even in the heat races... I believe the heat races and feature your top are all started upfront.. when you see trent young and some other cars trying all different lanes to move up and they can't and running behind every week middle of the pack guys you have a problem. That was my only complaint of the night... track was not racey in my opinion. Does kevin cut the track open at all during this weekend? Talked with a guy this morning at track and he said the only thing he knows they've done is watered.. just curious on what the track prep is? Tri city is always racey and last night wasn't.. I know the water table is extremely low and maybe that has something to do with it...
Just my thoughts and way more positives then negatives...

Looking forward to the rest of weekend

If you're looking for great racing come on over to belle Clair speedway. Your choice for Friday or Saturday to see slidejobs a plenty. Hard nose, tooth and nail, edge of your seat excitement!!brought to you by powri midgets and micro. Come on down

Tonight after the races there is a chili dump for all fans and racers.

Batesville probly took a few cars and as far as the track its not always racey its very hit and miss. when i go there its 50/50 chance of a good track or not. imo

Batesville only probably took a couple of guys (Schrader, McKinney and maybe Jeff Taylor)..

A few players have retired.. Kinder, Mevert and such..

A few guys moved to B-Mod..

A few guys don't have the budget to race a show like this..

But I think there will be a few more cars tonight.. My guess is about 65...

There are plenty of cars at the event (quality over quantity). As for the lack of passing early, that has more to do with the format (fast cars start up front), than the track. Races ran under and inversion or a passing points system provide MUCH better racing for the fans.

I've always enjoyed tri city... Usually see some good racing there when we go... we only go about 6-7 times a year.
Kinder and mevert wasn't there last year. They retired the year before. Just thought it was kind of odd it went from 70-80 cars to 56 on the 1st night...

There are plenty of cars at the event (quality over quantity). As for the lack of passing early, that has more to do with the format (fast cars start up front), than the track. Races ran under and inversion or a passing points system provide MUCH better racing for the fans.
There wasn't any passing in the feature either..

Imagine if the B-mods could run with the A-mods.

Congrats to the GOAT for winning night one. Also..... Chili Dump? That sounds scary. Plenty of porta johns around for that?

Either way, can't wait to see videos from both mod mania and the POWRI show!

Imagine if the B-mods could run with the A-mods.

Congrats to the GOAT for winning night one. Also..... Chili Dump? That sounds scary. Plenty of porta johns around for that?

Either way, can't wait to see videos from both mod mania and the POWRI show!
Oh yea should be fine in front of the sewer treatment plant lmao!!

Back