Modifieds at Fredericktown????

Millsey

Anyone interested in racing an IMCA style modifieds this summer at the Fredericktown Raceway is urged to attend a meeting at 2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 4th at the Southfork Restaurant in Desloge. The meeting will be conducted by Gary Johnson of Johnson DanMar Racing Products about the class of cars racing at the track this season on Friday nights. For more information contact Gary at (573) 358-7471 (shop) or (573) 756-6920 (house) as soon as possible to discuss this issue.

i'll allready b there, but i think it would go over real well. u just need to get the word out 2 everyone.

IMCA's and pure street rules

Just wondering if any decision has been made on modifieds and are the pure street rules ready, Are the pure street rules going to be like Bentons?

Pure Street rules

They are going to asphalt take-offs this year at Fredericktown, like Benton and Malden. Our cars don't have to be as heavy either, I believe it's 2,950. Theran, help me.... LOL

Millsey

i was told that the purestocks would be going to asphalt takeoffs same as benton and malden. as for as other rule changes their were none. the vaccum rule is 16" @ 1000 rpm and the weight would be 2950lbs. benton and maldens vaccum is 15" and i think they were going to drop their weight rule to 3000 or 3100 lbs.

Pure street rules

I can understand the weight rule dif between Fredericktown and Benton/Malden. But why the vacume dif. Kep it at 15. The closer the rules are the more likely to attract those other cars. What an inch between friends. Cmon! Keep the rules the same. Whats all this, "I want to be different stuff."

Consistency in Pure Street rules!

NBMS, I'm not sure as to the direction your post was intended but I assure you we at the "ROCK" have made very minimal changes to the pure street rules as they were presented to me upon institution of this class some years past. We're not trying to be different but actually, the opposite. The rules we run are the same rules the other tracks you mentioned were running when the pure streets came on the scene. We have strived for uniformity but simply cannot keep up with the continual rule changes the other tracks apply year to year. I agree it would be alot better for all if we all applied a standard set of rules but once again I'll assure you the other tracks do not consult me when they make wholesale rule changes.

Back