mods at i55--calm down!

Swappin Paint

Has anyone besides me noticed the carnage in the modified division at I55 these last few weeks? I know these are tough to drive high horse powered racers, but my lord. They all must have more money and like to work on their racer more than me!

In the last 2 weeks there have been 3 cars destroyed that I know of. That would be the #4j weber, #17 shereck, and the #88 percelli. All brand new race cars this year. Not to mention several that suffered severe damage but could be fixed. I know accidents happen. But, some of these were just plain unneccessary!

Last night the accident with the #22 and the #11, that also collected the #21 was ridiculous. Eckenrodt(sp) was out of control all night. In hot laps he was out there trying to pass cars on a very very slick track, when it was obvious all the others were trying to stay far apart. Then he has his car all jacked off like usual and can't control it. Then wrecks himself flippining several times collecting others. He wrecked out last week and the car was undrivable also. He needs to calm down and settle that car down where he can control it. He needs to learn to respect other divers instead of driving over his head and destroying cars!

Shereck's car was not destroyed last week. In fact he raced the very next night at Tri-City. I believe he said he only had to replace the lower a-frame and front bumper.

Is That Right Jimmyd? I Had Heard It Broke The Motor Mounts And Stuff. That Was Second Hand Info. Glad To Hear It Wasn't As Bad As I Heard.

UPSMAN, I agree That May Have Something To Do With Some Of The Incidents. I Also Think Some Are Just Guys Driving Way Over Their Heads.

I thought I heard Mike say last night that Scotty Weber was in th 41M and Mullins was in the 45 ? Any body else hear that?

No, Weber was walking around the pit area. Mullins was in the 41m and Eric Mabery was in his 45M

I heard Mike say that the Rocketman was here without his rocket. I also heard him mistakenly say Brent Mullins in the 45m.

Back