Montgomery motorsports park will be running late models this saturday !!!!!!

I SPOKE WITH RANDY TODAY AND AFTER ALL OF THE LATE MODEL DRIVERS SAYING JUST CUT THE PAY AND WE WILL STILL SUPPORT THIS TRACK AS THEY UNDERSTAND WE ARE IN A GROWING PERIOD AND SOME OF OUR SUPPORT CLASSES ARE NOT UP TO THEIR POTENTIAL YET THEY WOULD RATHER RACE HERE AT OUR TRACK FOR A REDUCED PURSE THAN BE ELIMINATED TOTALLY AS THEY REALLY ENJOY THE FACILITY !!

SO WE CALLED ALL OF OUR DRIVERS AND LET THEM KNOW AND THEY ALL WERE HAPPY WITH THE DECISION RANDY MADE TO KEEP THE CLASS GOING!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SUPER LATE MODEL DRIVERS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT !!!

AND THANKS TO ALL OUR DRIVERS IN ALL OUR OTHER CLASSES AND ALL OUR FANS !!

Thanks
Casey Pearson

And the cut is not that bad, so any latemodels that have not came yet they need to know its still $200 to start!!! I know at least 4 more latemodels that want to run there but were waiting for it to get the bugs worked out.
Thank you Randy and Casey!!!

This is what the drivers preferred as to eliminating the class and agreed to support the track untill we can get the payoff back up to where we want it for the racers !!!
We are working on sponsors and selling advertising to help get us to where we need to be !!!

Remember we have only had the property for less than 15 weeks that is to reconfigure the track ,paint,clean, fix electrical issues ,sound systems ,plus many more problems which leaves little time for much else !! but rest assured we will get there the racing has been fantastic the past few weeks 2-3-4-5 wide that will eventually pay for it self for the real race fans !!

AND ONE THING I HAVE REALISED IN LIFE THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE MISTAKES ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DOING SOMETHING !!!
IT IS REAL EASY TO GET ON HERE AND BASH TRACKS PEOPLE AND WHAT EVER ELSE PEOPLE BASH ON HERE BUT IT SEEMS MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT DO IT HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME ON THEIR HANDS !!! GO DO SOMETHING

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND BE SAFE AND GO SUPPORT THE RACE TRACKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I'm thinking the last few comments shoulda been left out, I'm one of those with nothing to do. I try and help tracks unless they fib a tiny bit here and there. At least your trying to make it work, but don't down us ppl that have nothing to do except go to the local tracks. Half the ppl that come to tracks don't have nothing to do till race time.

Casey Thank You for clearing up what is going on at MMP I'm not a racer just a fan, it is a lot better to know whats going on
and the track is coming along stick with it

Thanks Westling Racing!

I agree with you!! Smart move on Randy & Casey's part. They are working so hard to make this track work. I'm really impressed with how they listen to the drivers and help accommodate them even if it is stressful on the track's budget. Thank you Randy & Casey!!! And...Westling Racing, I'm sure that the appreciate your support!

AND ONE THING I HAVE REALISED IN LIFE THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE MISTAKES ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DOING SOMETHING !!!
IT IS REAL EASY TO GET ON HERE AND BASH TRACKS PEOPLE AND WHAT EVER ELSE PEOPLE BASH ON HERE BUT IT SEEMS MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT DO IT HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME ON THEIR HANDS !!! GO DO SOMETHING

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND BE SAFE AND GO SUPPORT THE RACE TRACKS !!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Casey,

You are 100% correct "most" of the people on here have nothing better to do but complain, they sit behind there computer screen and make comments just to see what they can stir up. You guys are definitely "doing something" and people can see it. Good luck and we have seen improvements since opening day.

Thanks

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND BE SAFE AND GO SUPPORT THE RACE TRACKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey,

You are 100% correct "most" of the people on here have nothing better to do but complain, they sit behind there computer screen and make comments just to see what they can stir up. You guys are definitely "doing something" and people can see it. Good luck and we have seen improvements since opening day.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I agree as well.

Back