Mopar's Kruseman Banking On Success At Gas City And Eldora

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
California Hotshoe Looks Forward to Midwestern Dirt Track Return

Center Line, Mich. - Mopar's Cory Kruseman is ready to prepare for a double shot at victory in this weekend's twin dirt runs in USAC National Sprint Car Series competition. Fresh off a top-five finish at The Raceway at Powercom Park, Kruseman and the No. 21 Mopar team from Tony Stewart Racing Enterprises are geared up for their return to the I-69 Gas City (Ind.) Speedway on Friday and then turn to nearby Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio, Saturday in the "Border Wars."

The No. 21 team came into this year fully prepared to leave its mark on the series, as Mopar, Kruseman, and crew chief Bobby Barth will enter the season with a year of experience to their credit - an advantage that Kruseman feels will quickly show in the team's performance.

"We're excited about getting back to work," Kruseman said. "I'm looking forward to returning this season with my team, and I'm excited about working with my crew chief, Bobby Barth, again this season. We made a lot of progress toward the end of the year last season, and we've started out strong this year because of that hard work."

Kruseman and company have set their season goals high this year. They aim to contend for every win, as well as win the USAC National Sprint Car Series championship. The combination of the Mopar engine program, team communication and off-season preparation has given the California hotshoe a sense of confidence as the team gets its bearings in USAC National Sprint Car Series dirt and pavement competition.

"We're definitely looking for more main event wins this season," Kruseman said. "With the Mopar engines and great teamwork, I know we'll be in contention to win the USAC championship this season."

For more information on Mopar, Cory Kruseman or Tony Stewart Racing Enterprises, log on to www.moparspeed.com, www.kruseman.com or www.tonystewart.com.

Mopar is based in Center Line, Mich., and is the exclusive original equipment supplier of parts and accessories for Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles.

Back