Morrison and Grondzki

mudslinger fan

I cannot believe how they handled that one. Morrison got up underneath Grondzki and FLOORED it. Morrison should have been black flagged for rough driving and Grondzki should have got his spot back. I also hope that Morrison has a week off for his babified spin, park and walk away. What a brat. Oh, while I am voicing my opinion on Morrison, he needs to know how totally rediculous he looks riding around on that itty bitty bike. :rolleyes:

It was handled just as it should have been. Grondzski needs to quit mirror driving. Enuff said.

I was VERY disappointed in Burwells actions before the races. The annoucer was letting the fans know about the accident with Crew chiefs wife and sisters..Burwell on the front stretch for the flag ceramony taps the official and points at his watch telling him to hurry up. The official then said something to the annoucer. At that point they had the Swansea Fire dept. doing the color guard flag ceramony and Burwell leans against his car with his hand on his hip like he is being totally put out by all of it.

Please Burwell next time take a moment to remember WHY you have the FREEDOM to race where and whenever you Want to.

I had thought I was the only that might have been irritated by his actions. But while waiting for the gates to open after the races Burwell came out and received a not so wonderful reception with someone else telling him to his face exactly what I felt.. He should NO Respect at all. Burwell's response was you can't please everyone. (Lame response in my opion)

Congratulations to Donnie Klein for his wins last night at Belleville!!!
:) :) :)

Morrison was black flagged for rough driving. When he was told about it, he drove his car to the front straight, spun it around, got out and said it was broke. I have no idea if it was or was not broke, I'm just telling you what I saw and heard.

The yellow was for Grondski, that's why he had to go to the back.

Allied's position in situations like this has been consistent. Whoever the yellow is called for usually goes to the back, regardless of the circumstances. And I agree, not every driver is black flagged for making contact that results in another driver spinning out. That's a judgement call made by the officials. And I also agree that at other tracks the official ruling may have been different. I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with the call last night but honestly it should not have come as a surprise.

I like both of these drivers and regret the circumsatnces that put both of them out a race each had a chance to win.

TTG/MM

sorry ttg

but the officials made a call similar but went the other way in the bomber class. coming out of turn 2 50 hit 121 which in turn he hit bill quails and the 121 was sent to the rear and quails got his spot back when he was the one the yellow was thrown for. cause 121 and 50 were able to keep going. now tell me how that is fair and consistant. thank you

I'll check tonite with the scorers to see who the officials called the yellow for and reply.

I didn't see it so I can only go by who the yellow was for.

And I never said always, I said usually. Not even NASCAR is 100% the same on all their calls.

TTG/MM

sorry

I am sorry but that morrison thing was out of control first of all he should be kicked out of the track for pulling something like that.that was a waste of everyones times there were two lines last night on the track you can't blame a guy for driving with his mirror when there are two lines.

also in the mod heat race i have never in my life seen a race that the front row can take each other out 2 times and get their spots back.i don't think any other kind of racing would let you have your spot back and plus you guys just said that is you bring out the yellow then you go to the back so what was the deal with that i dont' care if there didn't complete a lap or not.they brought out the yellow so they shoudl go to the back

Well before it all hits the fan or so farth i just want to say that i am a fan of both grondzki and of morrison. But the way that Vince was driving Jim was uncalled for. Jim would pull along side of vince down the front stretch and then vince would totally chop off Jim. I seen that happen about 4 times. Jim was clearly faster than vince last night and i understand that when you are behind a slower car and you are having a hard time getting around them you get frustrated. But come on Vince you could have drove your own line and raced some one clean for the position. You are a he$$ of a driver and a nice guy but man race them clean. Jim finally ran the high side coming down the backstretch and Vince had been in the middle to low side of the track the whole race. But once Jim got a run on him and was passing Vince on the high side vince turned right and pinched jim off as he was passing him. In return jim lifted then got back into it a spun vince around. Can't say that i blame Jim. It was uncalled for driving by Vince. As far as what Jim did by parking his car on the front stretch. Sorry guys but i gotta say i Loved it. This kinda driving goes on in every division not only the late models and it is pretty bad. I can think of one person in the sportsmans that can never seem to drive me and others clean. Not nameing names. Anyways this is all my opinion so take it or leave it. See you all next week.

Tom

sorry but i don't think there is any place for that is racing.just because he doesn't know what it is like to work for anything and be on a little budget.it doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants and act like he didn't do anything.If he was so fast i think it would have been better for the fans to see him come from the back.just because you get sent to the back doesn't mean it is over show everyone you are a drive not a spoiled lil kid.

MIRROR DRIVING? HMMMMMMM I DONT THINK MIRRORS ARE LEGAL IN UMP? AM I WRONG? COULD BE. BEEN THAT WAY ONE OTHER TIME IN MY LIFE,

Is this some big surprise to you guys? Vince did that chopping all year long and Morrison bounced off everyone all year long, so what was the big surprise! As for as the spin out on the front straight a way, they should of hooked on the front bumper and pulled till it came off and that crap would stop, after he had to replace half the front end.

I missed the part with Grondski and Morrison in the late model feature; but what did Morrison's Dad do to get fined $100.00 and be put out of Belle-Clair the rest of this year?

old man morrison

he mfed ralph and got in his face. and what did u expect vince to do pull over for jim and let him bye. but there was still no reason to take some1 out intentionally.

don't know either of the men involved,but i sure do not know how you can run a business with racers as your only customers,and expect to keep customers with actions like that.

i wonder wher was the blue flag - the track could stop the blocking if the so desired- just my opinion- it ant racin when you leave your line to block a faster car

yes he was blocking but thats racing we have lost 6 wins this year from the same thing now when do we get a break its like allied cant stand us we are always getting screwed they tell us if you get spun you go to the back i seen it happin 4 times fri an all those guys get ther spot back we have had nothing but problems with alied ther aint going to be good racing as long as they run things well they just lost one more car we probly wont be back an one more thing go getum jim

Back