Mt. Vernon is racing Sunday 9-14-03

topdog123

Due to mother nature tonight, we will be running a complete show tommrowm 9/14/03. It should be some good races,if all shows back up, Korte, Oller, Dixon, Kreke, B. Faust, Melvin,Millikan, Unterbrink, and many more.
Pit Gates will open at 2:00pm, Genadmission at 4:00pm, Time trials at 5:00pm. We do time trial LMS, Steel Block LMS, and Mods.
All bombers will be open comp., if you are legal at other tracks you be legal at MVN tommrow.

Hope to see everyone there. Thank you, Rick Heck:)

We also race 4-cyl, wanna bees, hornets

The crew worked hard trying to get the track race-ready but the rain just kept coming. I think they said there was 45 or so late models (both classes), 5 national championships represented.
Hope to see all the drivers there tomorrow!!

topdog123

Thanks for trying to get the show tonight to bad the rain came to soon. I'm mad because I have to work Sunday but I will see
everyone next Saturday.

There were 45 late modles both classes 26 mods! Was going to be one hell of a show!!! It was really wise to call the races till sunday .

It is only open to bomber that fit the rules at the track that they usualy run at. so if you run street stock you would have to run against the sb latemodels.

I would like to thank the track crew for their hard work on trying to get the races in. Most tracks would have gave up long before you guys did. Thanks for the effort. Hobson Motorsports

Radar is clear and the weather is clearing up. Thanks Rick for a good effort last night. Looking forward to tonight.

you know it is a long pull in iffy weather,

So is it to much to ask for a difinitive answer to my question of: are the Street Stock/ Sportsmen cars permitted to run today in there own class or not.

They let me race with the bombers at Flora. I would like to race Mt. Vernon tonight but dont want to drive 1 1/2 hours to race with the steel blocks. Was that a definite yes from TopDog123? THanks.

ok. thanks for the information, I seen your reply earlier but did not know that you were with the race track, I just wanted an official clarification.

Thanks again

I think that 5motorsports is the guy who drives the #5 bomber I think he is a Timmons He is not a worker at the track sounds like he has something to do with it but he don't ! I would call the track at (618)244-4700 or (618)242-4500 should get ahold of someone who really knows.

Back