Mt. Vernon results page

sean2

Keep Watching
Could we get better results on the results page of the Mt. Vernon web site please ? I was just looking at it & they are'nt very informative. All classes deserve a full run down dont ya think ?Thanks

SEAN2

UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM...BUT....
THIS WAS THE FIRST RACE OF THE SEASON AND THERE ARE A LOT OF DIFFERENT CAR NUMBERS OUT THERE IN BOMBERS AND HORNETS....
IT WAS VERY COLD AND TRYING TO GET THE NUMBERS AND NAMES WROTE DOWN WERE HARD ON ALL WHO WERE TRYING TO GET RESULTS WROTE DOWN...

I AM SURE IT WAS NOT DONE ON PURPOSE... I DON'T KNOW WHO DOES IT FOR THE MT. VERNON WEBPAGE.. I KNOW THAT STUDMUFFIN DOES IT ON HER SITE FOR "SOUTHERNDIRT" AND I DO IT FOR MY SITE "CJ'S DIRT TRACK RACING CORNER.. AND A COMBINED EFFORT ON BOTH OUR PARTS WE COULD NOT GET EVERY NAME............BUT ONCE RACING STARTS AND WE GET FAMILIAR WITH THE CARS WE WILL KNOW YOU...
GIVE ALL OF US TIME...IT WILL GET BETTER...PROMISE!!
CJ
http://pub162.ezboard.com/bcjsdirtrackracingcorner

thanks carcar,
I understand there were a lot of new cars & that makes it difficult , im sure it will get better . Maybe the web master should get a run down from the payout or something like that .
I go to your site & check it out often , just have not been able to figure out the whole geocities thing yet?:D talk to ya later , Sean

sean2

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...THAT IS WHY WE HAVE OUR WEBSITES.... TO GIVE YOU DRIVERS AND YOU FANS THE INFORMATION AS SOON AND AS ACCURATE AS WE CAN...

GLAD TO HEAR YOU COME TO THE SITE...APPRECIATE THAT...THERE ARE A LOT OF SITES STARTING UP..WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN STYLE... I GO TO ALL OF THEM...

HOPE YOU FIGURE IT OUT..LIKE TO HAVE YOU AS A MEMBER...
GO TO BOTTOM OF MY PAGE TO WHERE IT SAYS ADMINISTRATOR AND MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU OUT...

CJ

Back