MtVernon hornets

wishicoulddrive

Whats up with all the rough driveing? Seems to me the heck boys sure were getting picked on in the feature? Erin sure got the screws with the timmons boy in the x car was wondering when he was going to flip him! seen the track officials point him off the track and he wouldn't leave . It must be the mid season maddness. And the two front runners were banging quite a bit stinde and c heck. I think when a driver gets picked on like that and pulls off for a safety reason when they finnally get the other driver off the track the other guy should get his spot back! j\m\o and the spin from hitting another driver that has spun they should get there spot back. j\m\o\

cant just blam timmons heck boy was just as guilty he was banging just as much as timmons was heck should have been kicked off to he went down to the infield and got out of his car so dont be bashing timmons

Hey i found out why your name is wishicoulddrive because all you do is sit on here and complane about how other people drive. Any ways when you try to pass someone 50 thousand time and they look over there shoulder and block you intend to get mad. So i figured i push him round. Then he wants to try to spin me out over alittle playing aways it dont madder because me and the Heck Boys are friends.wishicoulddrive when are you going to build a hornet so can crash you . Hornet racing for fun

timmons you better stick to racing, you cant type for ****. And what the hell is your deal? Im tired of hearing you openly threaten to wreck people. Yea hornets are for fun, but it sounds to me like u need to build a demolition derby car. And like i said before, if you intentionaly put your car into one of ours im gonna break my foot off in your ***.

To all the hornet you all need to race & quit trying to spin everyone out someone is going to get killed. That is why I quit watching. I stayed this week but I wish I didn't
Rick or someone needs to do something quick

First Off Me And Timmiions Are A Team And Yea Its Wamac Style (rubbin) Is Racing.wish My Car Parts Would Have Came In So I Coulda Raced This Weekend With My Wamac Style Friend.second Harris U Aint Braking Ur Foot Off In ****. Whats The Deal With Like Ryan Said When U R Racing A Guy And He Nows Ur Faster And Hes Looking Over His Shoulder To Try And Block U I Would Of Bumped His *** Outta My Way To Dont Think I Wont.why Dont U All Quiet Cryin Build U A Hornet Grow To Nuts And Race It.

I Will Be There This Sat Night And Greenville On Sun.

do they have a school over there in wamac? Im starting to doubt it. No one said anything about rubbing. We are talking about u idiots making threats to wreck people. If u think your that big why dont u come on over. Ill take care of your attitude problem b4 u get to the track.

hairy

no one was trying to start anythign wit u hairy i am just tired of ppl thinking the hecks can get away with anything. hairy if u no me and how i drive u havent seen me wreck into anyone this year i race clean the same way i wanna be raced ya no.

So what if i race for free do you have problem with that. Hairy yes we do have a school in wamac. :eek: Dont like me bite me

hairy just cause u **** dont mean the rest of us do all you do is talk crap put your money were your mouth is and race and shut up

you better belive it wamac style is the only way lol :cool:. krazy if you have a prob with howell & timmons you got a prob with me your not going to break your foot off in any body *** if you think your are you better grow some balls and think about it :cool:

Ok little girls, why don't you settle down and just do like I-55 drivers do.......pound each other in the pits.

Back