Nascar

PITDRIFTER

Motorsports
We all know it's a joke these days. But, if they don't park Edwards for a race like they did Harvick a few years ago, it will only solidify it.

That was a wow moment,he had it coming but that was bad.probably screwed Montoya out of a win.

The deal at Talladega last year Edwards pinched him on the line so that was Edwards fault. The deal earlier in this race was Edwards fault he even admitted it. So he needs a reality check.

if he acted like he was mad a Bk in the interview before he goes out and wrecks him it would look blatant but the camera shot of his gloves did a good job of that.Not all of the wrecks involving Bk were not the other guys fault so yes he should expect something like this sooner or later.I think Carl is done with this, so maybe lesson learned.

Keselowski's sponsors and car owner are gonna learn real quick that when you back a driver like him, you are gonna have to fix wrecked cars. It was Carl this week. Hamlin before. Who will it be next time? But the common denominator is always Keselowski.

if he acted like he was mad a Bk in the interview before he goes out and wrecks him it would look blatant but the camera shot of his gloves did a good job of that.Not all of the wrecks involving Bk were not the other guys fault so yes he should expect something like this sooner or later.I think Carl is done with this, so maybe lesson learned.

With Edwards hey were.

Im sure Roger Penske and Jack Roush are proud.:D:D:D:DThey need to take it off the track and take care of there, not on the track.No sence taking out other cars and hurting fans.Sure it will help with nascar ratings though.:D:D

Isn't that what Nascar is wanting this year? To Boost their ratings? Don't they want altercations amongst drivers and crews? Well they got just what they were looking for. Just maybe not to this extreme. Now Nascar wants Kaslowski to go to Edwards pits and start a fist fight. Wow, this stuff is getting exciting already. So exciting, I can't wait to watch the hightlights on the news. Carl, I know you read this web site so keep in mind, don't make it so blatantly obvious next time.

That cage really came down.......both sides. He sure was lucky. I like Carl...........loved him when we went to Gateway and listened to him talking to his pit crew like they were all family. Tough deal. He does need a time out and needs to think about ways of dealing with people other than putting them in the fence. I know he didnt want Brad to roll over.........but at Atlanta ...not a place to mess around.

Im sure Roger Penske and Jack Roush are proud.:D:D:D:DThey need to take it off the track and take care of there, not on the track.No sence taking out other cars and hurting fans.Sure it will help with nascar ratings though.:D:D

Love to see that.......lol. Be pretty cool actually:D

They should not sit him out he was not on probation.Kyle Petty was flapping his jaws about this but admitted he has wrecked people on purpose.I remember Davey Allison being hurt pretty bad because of him.

I'm just glad Brad's driving for Penske! If he was with Hendrick, Carl would've been suspended a whole lot longer than One race! HeHe I'm sorry! I had to say it!

you know, what they need to do now is have a cage match, King Kong Carl, vs. Bad Brad, nascar is almost pro wrestling anyway, right? don't forget you are watching tv, it is supposed to entertain you. this whole thing went to scripting last year. I think the actors did a good job. you watched it, and now you might watch, or go see a race next week. WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN CARLAMANIA COMES CRASHING DOWN ON YOU!! (CARL FLEXES MUSCLES,AND RIPS OFF T-SHIRT). jeez.

you know, what they need to do now is have a cage match, King Kong Carl, vs. Bad Brad, nascar is almost pro wrestling anyway, right? don't forget you are watching tv, it is supposed to entertain you. this whole thing went to scripting last year. I think the actors did a good job. you watched it, and now you might watch, or go see a race next week. WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN CARLAMANIA COMES CRASHING DOWN ON YOU!! (CARL FLEXES MUSCLES,AND RIPS OFF T-SHIRT). jeez.

Since they both have a face only a mother could love. Can we put them both in one of those Rey Mysterio masks? Or maybe one of those leather things Mankind used to wear.:D

Back