National Title WINNER For Sale or Trade

poochy

Professionally built on a jig at Nowles Race Shop. This car has several National Title wins, and EAMS Championships on it. This is a real race car that will blow the doors off of any car you compete against in these classes. Car is built right by World of Outlaws Race Shop.
Car has Afco 2:1 steering quickner in it. Car has stock front upper and lower A arms, stock location on shocks. Pro Series racing shocks on all four corners. LF spring 1000lb., RF spring 1200lb., leafs in rear Chrysler style. LR 225lb., RR 200lb. Car is 108" wheel base. Stock front and rear subframe used and bracing and cage were built off of it. Car is scalled and balanced at 55% rear, 54% left, 51% cross.
Rearend is a Mark Williams 9" 567 gear w/ full spool. Disk brakes all 4 corners. Bolt pattern is 5 X 5 on all 4 corners. Brand new tires and race wheels all the way around car. Willwood hanging pedals hydraulic clutch w/ master cyl., and brake w/ dual master cylinders and brake adjuster. Race gas pedal.
Factory floorboard and front firewall, dash and interior custom made bead rolled aluminum boxed in. Longacre guages, Temp, Oil, and 5" Tach w/ Recall. Longacre switch and starter button, 50 amp main battery disconnect.
Cage is 3 bars in drivers door, 3 in pass. door, 1 intermediate bar, back bars, front hoop bars, to much to list on this cage it is way to impressive and clean welds. Perfectly square in every way.
Motor is a Chevy 355 c.i. with aluminum intake, Edelbrock 600 cfm carb, tall circle track valve covers, circle track oil pan, headers with 8" schoenfeld mufflers, 4' X 14" braether w/ outerwears cover, Aluminum 4 core triple pass radiator, 7 blade race fan. Trans. is a chevy 350 turbo with a shift kit, B & M ratchet shifter w/ locking detents. Ratchits in one spot no forward or backwards throw to it.
Kirkey 16" intermediate seat w/ cover. 5 point harness, window net. Fuel cell is a 32 gallon Jaz mounted on solid tube with relocation points.
This is an awesome car just have no use for a car of this caliper to run in a pure stock class, I run a sportsman and have another sportsman I am building, and this money will do my motor.
I have a lot more pictures of this car and you can make an appointment to come see it and hear it run by contacting me. I am asking $4500.00 O.B.O. Open to all Trade offers. Trailers, crates, Mods, Super Stocks, Street cars, what do you have?
You will not be disappointed at all.
Dan Papucci
Patriot, IN 47038
812-221-0702

Chassis

What is the make and/or model of the chassis? It looks like Nova, but not sure. Also what are the heads. Thx.

Back