Need help (586D case forklift)

luckybuc97

Anyone know of any used tractor yards or shops in St. Louis area??? needing main lift cyl. 8` extends to 16` Inner rod is what I'm in need of but complete cel. would work also.. Thanks # 618-548-6411 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 618-780-9555 afte 5:00 pm

Rick

I few years ago I deer hunted near Wolf lake Illinois. There is a Forklift, Tractor, and anything industrial salvage yard there. I will guarantee they will have what you want. I cant think of the name off hand. I have their card at work.

The business racn911 is trying to think of is Schaefer Enterprises in Wolf Lake, IL phone # 618-833-5498. Another place you may want to check is Larry Schmidt in Perryville, MO they are a truck salvage, but do have plenty of rams and cyl.s # is 573-547-8307. Thats the best I can do for you I know its not around St. Louis, but the first one will for sure have it if willing to drive or have it shipped.

Thanks for the help!! Shaefer's was the first place I called on Friday & they could not help, thats when I knew it was going to be tough to find. After posting I need help the phone rang & hopefully I'll know today if I located 1.. again, thank alot for the help..

And to you Alcohol!!! I do run the piss out of this lift, but I DID NOT run it in the ground..LOL Ther was apperently some water in the hydo. fluid that caused the rod to crack about 2 ft. long non reparable. But thanks for asking..

There are 2 seperate salvage yards on route 3 between Red Bud & Chester that deals with heavy equiptment. And they do ship.
I can't think of their names right now.

Chartrand Equiptment 618-282-2585 is one of them, and then there is another one on the other side of the highway.

Also there are some farm equipt. junk yards around Perryville or further south on 55.

Back