Need Help ASAP

dirtgirl

What does the "N" on the Nebraska football helmet really mean?
Trivia at work and there's a nice prize!!! :D

Thanks in Advance
Lisa

It stands for "No Good."

I hate the cornjerkers!!! I can't wait for Mizzou to tear them a new one this year down in Columbia!!

huskers

oh it will be just like every other year another husker win, remember 97 with the endzone catch when time ran out that was the best game i have ever seen

~Patti~

I will let you know tomarrow night at the races......
What if I get notta? You want half of that ? :eek: Thanks again......

Lisa

RDBOYZ RACING,

I was at that game. It was probably the most unbelievable collegiate play that I have ever witnessed. There was a ton of Cornjerker fans that came to Mizzou for that game. They gave all the Mizzou fans so much $hit while we were leaving the stadium and walking to our cars. I couldn't believe that guy caught a kicked pass.

chewin dirt

i also was at that game and in that endzone when the catch was made and i was staying with some guys that were going to school there at that time and yes i am a nebraska native and fan and was give a lot of slack about that game as well but those guys also said that they were suprised at how nice the nebraska fans were to everyone but i am sure there were a lot of other fans that did not fell that way, but i am sure it will be a very good game this year

Back