New Hornet Driver

hhs04playa

One Man Pit Crew
Hey Everybody in the STLRacing world, i'm hoping to start running a hornet next season at highland, and i'm just wondering if anybody at all has any advice on what to and what not to do on and off the track. I know few things from running around with my dad and #68 "HotRod" Herman (I'm sure you guys remember him) but anything at all, drop me a PM

Thanks,
Your Highland C-10 Driving Fool.

don't argue with the officials no matter if u agree with the call or not just do what you were told and u'll b fine.always b on time for your races don't make them hafta wait for you.respect all the other drivers around you,if they hit you or spin you out i know you'll want revenge but don't hit them back otherwise b4 u know it 1 promoter talks to another and no one wants u at their track because they think your a hot head.the last thing i ahve for you is if you ar involved in a wreck stay in your car into one of the officials tells you that your car is not capable of runnig.if you get ouit of your car you are d'qed no maatter if your car runs or not.but if you stay in and it runs you can continue on in the race.thats all i have for you.good luck next year and i'm always in the pits so i'll hafta come talk to you someitme next year.till then cya.

Herman Hanrandt *sp*? That the guy?

Learn how to control the car, before you try to race.

Unless you were born and inbred in Highland you will always be an outsider. You will never fit in and the rules will only apply to you.If you start winning the rules will change. Good luck

Back