New improved weekly purse: Plus Wannabees & Amateur ATVs at Fredericktown

Millsey

The Wannabees/Hornets and the Amateur ATVs will both be a part of the show this weekend at the Fredericktown Raceway.

Have you seen the new improved payscale for the Modifieds and the Hobby Stocks/Sportsmen at Fredericktown?? For those of you at that meeting Friday night please make sure I telling this right, but I'm pretty sure this is it.. And it's going to be a regular purse.

1st - $500
2nd - $350
3rd - $275
4th - $225
5th - $150
6th - $125
7th - $100
8th - $90
9th - $80
10th - $70 ($50 to start the "A" main)

This is based on 20 cars

Oh, the Pure Streets are OFF this Friday night only.... They will be racing Saturday night at SFCR...

Hornets will be there on Friday the 26th.

How many more weeks will "The Rock" be racin?? We might be interested in coming down.

It looks right now as if we will be racing through the end of October (weather permitting of course). Also, and this is important, IF WE ARE RAINED OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHT WE WILL BE RUNNING ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS!! ON THOSE SUNDAYS THE GATES WILL OPEN AT 2 AND WE'LL START RACING AT 3:30.

I think we're going to have a BIG Sportsmen/Hobby Stock/Street Stock show on Oct. 4th! Plus another big show on Oct. 18th!!

Hey, I'll also have the new FULL-COLOR edition of the Driver's Seat out this Friday at the track..

It's nothing but color pictures! No ads! It's a special collectible featuring the Fredericktown Raceway, St. Francois County Raceway, Montgomery County Raceway, I-55 Raceway, Auto Tire & Parts/NAPA Racepark and Big River Sand Drags..

I understand the Amateur ATVs race for trophies and plaques only. But I think one of the guys at Donelson Cycles is possibly going to be getting involved to bring in a Pro ATV class again. If that happens who knows what all will occur..

Back