NICE..Die cast Sprint Car collection for sale

PRICE REDUCED....Nice collection of Die Cast Sprint cars for sale

I have 161 1/24th scale sprint cars for sale...all made by Racing Champion, and all in original boxes and excellent condition...must see to appreciate...way too many cars to list on here...pm for list if interested or call 618-931-3831 ask for Jeff...asking $1900.00 OBO...sorry no trades.....

Would like to try and sell as whole collection as of now...will think about seperating the collection later...thanks

****Priced reduced to 1250.00 OBO...please pm or call with any questions...

sorry no trades......thanks

Sammy Swindell (, TMC car,Hooters,Bull and Hannahs),Steve Kinser (Valvoline,Quaker State), Brad Doty, Doug Wolfgang, Jeff Gordon (#16 sprinter he drove when he started), Dave Blaney, Mark Kinser, ...way too many to list on here...

There are less than 5 cars that I am missing in this collection that would allow me to have every sprint car made by Racing Champions..I will try and post some pics if I can get them to post....

Not trying to make you mad but your collection of die cast of sprints are priced to high for that name of brand of die cast. Racing champions are the lowest quality of die cast out on the market of die cast. You can buy them at wal mart and other department stores. Get you a racing die cast books and you will see what i'm talking about they made thousands of those cars. I'm sure they are worth something. I got burned on the nascar racing champions and i have many big names that have retired or got killed and they are not worth the anything like they should be like i thought they would be. Look on slingshot racing die cast web site or call them they would probably help with them or tell you what they are probably worth. Thats all they do for living is deal with die cast. Dont take any of this wrong just trying to help you out.

PRICE REDUCED 1250.00 OBO...for all 161 1/24th scale sprint cars made by Racing Champions...I took rantool41 advice and did some checking on the net.......

Make offer if interested, cars are in excellent condition and original packaging....thanks

Back