Nominations for Special Awards

kjfheuhsdkfj.jpg

IDIOT of the Year.

Well i would like to start with my dad Fred (dirt hound) Without him i wouldnt be here.Its been a long year and i worked my butt off to get this award. I would like to thank Mike Harrison and Belleclaire speedway for giving me the chance to earn this award. Oh allied you have been such a big help Thanks so much and i hope to be back next year and going stronger.. Thanks to all the fans of dirtboy and midget racer for being my number 1 fan.He is the inspiration that keeps me going!!! Thanks again DIRTBOY

hey dirtboy wash my cars rake the leaves clean your room the basement needs sweeping that will keep you busy for a while

This award is becoming a reality. I mean this kid is f_cking dumb!! Does he even race anything?? He needs to learn when to keep his big mouth shut. 99% of the local racing community already dont like his stupid ***. Feel sorry for his parents. Hey DIRT boy, how about stfu til u actually know something.

Tom Turner

Hey buddy,,, i know one thing!!! You guy's cant just over look my post.lmfao at all you dirtboy hater's

Hey whistle-dick im not your buddy. But feel free to give it a rest posting your uninformed bullsh_t, im pretty sure you have the award locked up. Unanimously!

And the only thing i wonder is why you would continually badmouth a local dirt track and why J Dearing hasnt banned you..?

Hound he will be thinking of dirtboy all day now..lol why would jimmy banned me your the one with foul words on here...

Back