OK, it's official again: Wannabees and Hornets at Fredericktown ON AUG. 15TH!!

Millsey

I talked with Robert Denny and he is going to be working with me to get the Wannabees and the Hornets down at the Fredericktown Raceway on Friday, Aug. 15th.. Please pass the word around.

We will at least pay $100 for first and $20 to start "A" main.
10 lap heat races
6 lap trophy dash
15 lap feature.

CALL ME IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING (573) 747-0566 or contact Robert Denny at (636) 942-4405

Track info. and directions: Fredericktown Raceway is a 1/4 mile banked (semi D-shaped) oval with a red clay racing surface that offers 24 degree banking and an outside containment perimeter of manufactured guard rail.

DIRECTIONS: From North...take US Hwy 67 South to Fredericktown exit...left on Hwy 72 to courthouse square...go right on South Main to Marvin street...left on Marvin street to Marlowe St./County road 204...turn right and watch for sign on the left.

From South...take Hwy 72 to Texaco station/Chambers Drive..left on Chambers Drive to stop sign..turn right on Z hwy to first left (concrete bridge)/Chambers Drive...turn left and go to top of hill to the stop sign...turn right an Marvin St. to first stop sign @ Marlowe/County rd. 204...turn left on Marlowe and watch for sign on left.

lets go racing!!!!!

hey milsey,
hate to see you being the only one to reply to your own thread, i guess most of the guys don't read this stuff. i'm ready to come down there and do some racing. i'll get ahold of denny and let him know, i'm sure we can get enough guys together to make a show. the program you outlined sounds great, your heats are better that our feature. it would be nice to get a few more laps to kind of stretch out the legs of my horse. we'll see ya down there. i mean that is if its really a go

come on down tonight and check the track out or sunday remember come bye the 66 pinto and ask for SMURF

see you all @ the rock

I don't care if you show up with 5, we're racing you guys this time! We might have to adjust the show a bit if you come with 5, but we'll definately race you all!!

hey millsey my new bee will be done this month ! will you race the bee's next month ? they take the screws out of my neck sept 3rd . and iam racing the next week!!! come hell or high water lol ! hey ricer6 put some weight in the right front mine pushed in the turns! seeee yaaaaaa wont wannnnna beeeee ya !

ricer6

hey ricer its a neat little place . you can fit the whole place in the pits at i55! it has very little banks and one turn is tight the other is wide its a trip man you gotta try it at least once!i would put some weight on the r front for sure . and we ran 45 psi in the r front !an try a tight tred pattern the tighter the better for dry slick . with that many cars its gonna bee slick good luck on the set up. but try differant types of tires!!!!!!! 21zzzzz yaaaa:D

Hey guys, give everything a good check over.... I think there's a good chance we might have a new Hornet class at Fredericktown next year.... And we would pay just like we are going to this Friday night.

Back