Open Comp Nights?

2gBro

in the shadows
We were wondering if anyone has some of the dates of open comp nights around the area. We are wanting to try some differnt tracks so we can think about how we want to run our car next year.

Some of the places we are looking for are:

Tri City

Godfrey

Belleville

Pevely

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the ones we are most interested in. If there are any others out there let me know and we might try to make it there.

thanks

Godfrey's season championship is this Friday, September 12th. Wouldn't necessarily call them open comp nights, but rules will be loosened up considerably following that. Likewise with Octoberfest at Tri City on October 4th.

Thanks for the information Don and Doug.

We are going to try to make it to each track at least once.

Don I didn't recieve those rules yet if you haven't sent them yet fine. PM me if you sent them and it didnt work I would appreceite it thanks

Belle clair

Belle clair is the place to go. I went a couple of times this year and had alot of fun,yes I said FUN! Very well run, and they get there features ran! Not just the UMP cars all features. If I don't sell out I plan on running a full year there in 04, Sick of the Highland B/S !!!!! I just wish they had trophys! I sure don't race for the money! but will take it. Danny Hessenauer P.S. I will be there the rest of the year after the champ night!

Hey Danny big changes are happening at TCS in 2004 that just might interest you highland guys. And get some of you there next year.......................... Remember i was a highland guy once.....
Randy Braman

Back