Our Open Invitational

Bryan

Well, what can I say other than WOW! This weekend was awesome, and there was a lot of very good racing in every class. Everything seemed to run rather smooth at the track, I met a lot of people and made some new friends. And in the process managed to put a few faces with names from the web site. Nick, Ralph and Brenda to name a few. Brenda had me wondering what was happening in vehicle E.T when she had her buggy there. I thought now what is this buggy doing racing me lol. I guess we put on such a good show they had us do it twice lol. I even got to add a bit to one little boys first ride in a race car. They strapped Brad Lunns little boy into Carlas Bronco and down the track we went. Of course I had to tell Carla I let her win for the sake of the little guy lol. All in all it was a fabulous weekend, and I cannot remember the last time I had that much fun. Congratulations to the winners and everyone that showed up and gave their best. What a show!

Bryan I can't agree with you more. I'm exhausted, but it was all worth it. That was the best weekend I can ever remember at Big River.

Bryan you can keep telling people you let my MoM win but you really didn't. LOL She will be hard to beat when she gets her groove back but you couldn't race her anyways cause you r to slow to be in her class.lol j/k

Hi there alliecat! Your mom got a kick out of that when I came back and told her I let her win lol. I see you did very well last night. Great job. I wont make it to comp e until next season. Tell everyone I enjoyed their company and I'll see them next weekend. Take care.

I will see you next week. My MoM and DaD said that it was very nice to meet you and that they look forward to seeing you next weekend. I can't wait.:p

Bryan it was nice to finally meet you also, the reason Brenda was in that class was cause she had been in Vagas all last week, and i just got her car back togeather Sat. morning with every intension of putting it in the stock buggie class, but didn't bring enough weight to get it leagal. She only got one good pass on it and at that time it only ran a 5.51, so we put it in veh.e.t. with much concern of a few people, I'm sorry to your class if it afened anyone, it will either be in Comp. elem or stock from now on, or at home i haven't really decided yet, was a great show hope they have many more.

Hey Rodnocker. As far as I am concerned she can run E.T as often as she likes. I for one have no problem with it, and actually enjoyed having her with us. The more the marrier lol. It just kinda had me wondering when I seen the buggy lol. I enjoyed racing and talking with you both, its all about the fun we have. See ya this weekend!

Back