OUTLAW Late Model Show

Would you attend an Outlaw Late Model Show if held at an area track?

• Yes

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Maybe, depends on the track

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Maybe, depends on the schedule

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Who out there would like to see a track promoter host a good outlaw late model show sometime in October?

Please vote as to whether or not you, as a fan, would attend an outlaw latemodel show.

I would be there!

I think it is always neat when the roofs come off, the big lexan spoilers go up, & there is pedal to the metal, b*lls to the wall racing!

I think Atomic Motor Speedway did this about a month ago. The article was in National Dirt Digest. Alot of guys went out and got some old chasis and wedge bodies. I think it would be awesome to have a annual Outlaw race after the UMP Nationals. Do it right after the Nationals so that point racin isn't gonna take guys away...and before its too late and guys are packed up for the winter. I wonder if any promoter around here would risk his butt enough to try and do one of these deals. Throw up a decent purse...no points just racin!!!

outlaw late model race

I know of several race fans that would love to see a outlaw late model race at Belle Clair and Highland Speedways. I know of several drivers that would be interested in racing their late models in a outlaw race after UMP points are over.

It would be better at I-55, but maybe those other promoters wouold be easier to get to do it.

I'd love to see it, as long as it doesn't conflict with the DTWC, which is October 18 and 19.

And I think I-55 would be a great host to it.

Back