people who cheat

ricerocket6

I race at I55 and theres a guy running a dodge neon and hes got work done to it it can come from in the back of 20 cars and take the lead in 8 laps do you all think that is fair game??

It all depends on what kind of work. If you got a problem with it, I suggest talking to Ralph Joseph, and see what he says about it.

cheater cheater ???

I AINT STICKEN UP FOR THIS FELLA, BUT BE DARN SURE THAT HE IS ! THERES NUTTEN LIKE BEING MR SNITCH ! TRUST ME IVE BEEN THERE . SOME GUYS TOLD ON ME ALOT ! AND I MEAN ALOT EVERY WEEK SOMETHEN ELSE IS WRONG ! I RACE THE 21Z WITH A 1.9 STOCK AS AROCK ! AND I AM WAITING FOR THE BS THIS YEAR!!!! IF EVERY BODY LEAVES OL RALPHY OUT THEN THE BETTER THE CLASS WILL BE ! WHAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT THEM IF YOU WHAT I MEAN!!!!:D JUST KEEP IT SAFE AND LETS GO FASTER ! YOU KNOW HONDAWG MAKES PERFORMANCE RARTS JUST LIKE MOPAR SO GO GETTEM! SEE YA IN THE REARVIEW :p

THEIR IS A CLAIM ON THESE CARS RIGHT IF YOU THINK HES CHEATING ARE YOU THINK THAT CAR IS FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE THAN GO CLAIM IT.THE GUY WHO DRIVES IT DOES A GOOD JOB OF DRIVING IT I SAW HIM RACE THE YELLOW CAR LAST YEAR IT WAS FAST TO.DODGE DOES HAVE ALOT OF GOODYS YOU CAN DO TO THE ENGINE WITH OUT DOIN ANY CHEATING I USE TO RUN A DODGE IT WAS FAST ALSO JUST LIKE THE DODGE NEON HE RUNS THAT CAR FOR ALL ITS WORTH WHEN HIS CAR IS ON THE TRACK IT SOUNDS LIKE FULL THROTLE.THE CLAIM RULE DOES IS CRAZY AND IT WOULDNT BE GOOD TO CLAIM ANY CAR JUST MAKES PEOPLE MAD.

i aint sain nothing to ralph i just wanna to know if they are fasst or if it is just me i have may honda is stock 1.9 just to let you know 21z .

?

Ive read the rules for the wannabeez and the hornets they are different so if some of the guy that run hornets at godfrey speedway going to be allowed to run at I-55?

FAST IS AS FAST DOES

RICER , WHAT I MEAN IS IF THEY MADE AS MANY PARTS FOR MY CAR AS THEY DO FOR HIS THEN MINE WOULD BE FAST TOO ! IM SORRY IF I CAME OFF WRONG MY FAULT MY BAD !:D

WANNA BEES

THEY NEED TO RERIGHT THE RULES RULE 1 RUN WHAT YA BRUNG HOPE YA BROUGT ENUFF NUFF SAID ! HOOKED ON EBONICS WORKED 4 ME LOL:D

halfbreed

you can't out run a greyhound with a mutt ! lol :p dont make me sommons my back up car ! black racecort with the bigg motor i sommons you !!!!!!!!!!!!! dont make me you no i got it ill use it see ya at the track lol::confused: :confused: :confused:

one thing to keep in mind before calling some one a cheat!!!!! its not always the car, you give a moderate car to a great driver and you got a dominating car!!! fast car to a bad driver and you got alot of 3rd place finishes!!!!!

what year is the neon????

one thing to keep in mind is that a 96 -97 neon produces around 160 hp stock it has the best power to wieght ratio than any other hornet or wannabee out there!!!!!it was the last year for them before they became a dual over head cam!!!!look it up, if hes got that car good luck cathcing him because im looking for one of them cars my self!!!!!

I Havn't seen anyone who has run good consistantly that hasn't been accused of cheating yet! If they were are were not! There still accused!

Back