Pitboss88

2xtremeracing2

Love competition
Need a real big favor dennis!

Rcaewidow has a thread about a little 4 year old that really loves the racers and cars!They live down in park hills/flat river as i know it!

Ken Johnson is going to try and get something together satuday if they can bring him up for the races!

If you have any pictures laying aroung of the regular drivers,or could maybe print out some of the cards like you give away to the kids on a full sheet with like 8 or 16 of the guys on a sheet,ill do the footwork saturday in the pits and get the signitures for the little guy!

If they cant make it to the races,im going to get some things together and take a trip down that way one sunday and maybe we can help bring a smile to this guy!

Thanks,Dale

And if you can not just give the sheets away,pm me a price Dennis,and I'll pay you sat. night for them.A full sheet of pics with all the drivers signatures would really make any race fan happy. ^ ^ ^ Great idea ^ ^ ^

That's a great idea Dale....I'd be glad to help out. My printer is working overtime this week, between racing orders and baseball pictures.... I'm probably going to be printing stuff until late Friday night, but I'll see if I can put something together! Thanks for the offer cblgy11, we'll take care of it though. I've got a couple of healthy kids, and a lot of times you kind of take it for granted. When you hear about a little one with problems it makes you think!

Dale I get to the track around 430 or so... If for some reason we don't hook up I'll leave it with my wife at the booth.

Dennis

Dale
my husband is new to racing and tcs, he races 14 street stock and my brother runs the 77 late mod i have a couple pictures of their cars together would be glad to send the little guys way. have three kids of my own and its a blessing they are all healthy. let us know if we can help pull something together.

sure

Sure...anything you have will work.Hopefully we dodge the rain and get to race tomorow and start collecting things!

He may have to dedicate one whole room to nothing but the local racing guys and families,but if it makes him happy.....thats kool with me!

We all may fight and not agree on some things,but i dont know of anybody in racing that doesnt love kids!

I do have to take my hat off to you 2xtrem. What your doing for this kid is great. We do need to know what to do if we do get rained out tomorrow.

TCS

Just got off the phone with the track,races are on!

If you have something you want to donate and cant find me in the pits near the #31.....take it to Ken Johnson's pits!

You can also drop things off in the stands with the #31 car's family and freinds in section dd.....right in front of the sign is were they sit...4 to 6 rows up!

or with my family in CC abut 6-8 rows up.............. just listen for the lady with the loudest mouth when Ken Sr. or Jr. are racing..:D

SSSSSHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! dont tell her i said that......

for the kid

Is there a chance we will do it next week. I all ready have a photo made for the kid and was looking forward to getting it to him.:D

yea

Since it was a rainout...we will collect next saturday....thanks to everyone that has already spoke up and started collecting things!

Reminder

Please remember to bring any items you want to donate to Regan this weekend.....and anyone that would like to donate from godfrey....ill be up there in the pits tomorow night,and would be more than happy to collect the things and make sure they get to him with the tcs things.......all you need to do is get it to wade or to someone in the tower and have them make an announcement for Dale Parker to pick the things up!

Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know if Ryan is coming to tcs Saturday? If so and ifhes able I think it would be neat if he was given a ride it the mountain dew car.

btt

Little more info for tonite,Regan's dad sent me a message and thanked all of the guys wanting to get involved and do this for his boy!

They also may be at the track tonite!Sure hope they can make it,id love to meet this little guy!

Dont know about the ride usa,that one i have very little control over...maybe if doug see's this he can kind of maybe help us out with that one!

ok

Just got off the phone and talked with regan's dad,they cant make it tonite because regan gets to play in his first soccer game and i dont blame the little guy,he got rained out last weekend and goes in on the 2nd for his operation!

But i will be still collecting tonite,anything you have is greatly appreciated!

His dad told me that it is simply amazing what all they have received already from all the racers in the area!Regan loves every picture,and to me it would almost seem like a mini x mas for him!

Ill be around to the different pits tonite to get pictures signed that dennis printed out for us!I must say that i saw a few of the sheets and dennis continues to put out top notch stuff considering his busy schedule!

Dale there is a chance that I might be at the track tonite. If you need any help with the leg work just let me know.

Back