Please explain this from Farmington last night

mpally

In the A mod feature last night, the 17 car was leading and, along with the 2nd place car, was getting into lapped cars. The 17 went high and the 2nd place car went low. The lapped car went high as well. From my vantage point, it looked like the 17 from left was almost to the door of the lapped car when the lapped car came up and got into the 17. The lapped car spun, caution came out, and they put the 17 at the back of the field. If they 17 was that far up on the lapped car, why did he get put to the back? BTW, I have not connection to the 17 car, just confused.

They run by there own rules down at podunk raceway. They make them up as they go and if you are one of their favorites then you are taken care of, if not a a favorite your sh1t out of luck.

Their officials are almost as bad as allied at pevely they make their own rules as they go depending on who the favorites are

Just look at the sprint car heat races... Hurley jumped the start when he was 1st rowmoutsidenand they let it fly then in the heat with joey montgomery was pole and barely jump the start and they madebthem restart... The rules change constantly

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

That was a bull crap call!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was no reason for them to send Nations to the back!!!!! Just like sports267 said "depending on who the favorites are". I must give a shout out to Nations though, great job!!!!

Agreed!! Total inconsistancy in calls, and a blind people making calls... Such a shame and disappointment. A girl commented on it on FB and was asked not to come back to SFCR.. Speak the truth and get punished!! seems to be a going thing anymore!!

If you post on the sfcr site and say anything negative they will delete it,can't even say anything without them getting all pissed off.

If you post on the sfcr site and say anything negative they will delete it,can't even say anything without them getting all pissed off.
I have been quiet on this up to now----Kasey was running high and lapping cars while Leading the feature---while passing the 44 car(high) the 44 car decided to go high into Kasey while being lapped--RESULT---he got tapped and spun out----the Chickenshet call was to punish the leader and put him on the back--------Never a lap flag shown----But a yellow to the leader-------total Bull---my 2cents worth-------owner of the 17r car and sponsor of many-----Jim

I have been quiet on this up to now----Kasey was running high and lapping cars while Leading the feature---while passing the 44 car(high) the 44 car decided to go high into Kasey while being lapped--RESULT---he got tapped and spun out----the Chickenshet call was to punish the leader and put him on the back--------Never a lap flag shown----But a yellow to the leader-------total Bull---my 2cents worth-------owner of the 17r car and sponsor of many-----Jim
It was the Bmod class that was running-and YES!!!!!It was a terrible call!!!!!!The leader of the race was lapping cars and a car he was lapping came up on him.The correct call should have been to put the lap car to the rear as he was the one who caused the caution.A really bum call for Mr Nations,the call had to come from the tower or the main flagman.Who ever it was they were wrong,and from our viewpoint the lap car was at fault.Not only us but there were MANY fans in the bleachers that were upset with the call.Maybe next week they can get their calls correct.

That's what I saw as well and I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. It's a shame that he was put to the back as a result of that incident.

We will be back this week to try again(hoping fo better results)And looking forward to going to Montgomery County Labor day weekend---Hope there are others that will go along ----The sfcr track will be closed---and hoping for a good trip up there--so all that are going please let me know---thanks jim

Back