points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That may be because he never got the official results from Montgomery County Saturday night. Trashdog gave them to LD and I just got them from her yesterday. I haven't been on his website.......is that all that is missing or has he not put the points in for Friday at DRR either? I'm sure he'll have it updated ASAP. I'll give him a call later and see what he needs and give him the MCS "official" results from Saturday.

Payroll deduction??????????? Shoot, he only wishes (along with the rest of us working for FREE)!!!!!!

The official results were posted on here Sunday because I was checking on the late models and all the results were on here except for the features from MCS because they got rained out. Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Very Small Correction?

Wheelman----Need to give Shannon credit for his feature win at DRR. You are doing a super job with the points, greatly appreciated. Glad your doing it and not me!!!!! :) :)

Evil Warlord said:
The official results were posted on here Sunday because I was checking on the late models and all the results were on here except for the features from MCS because they got rained out. Excuses, excuses, excuses...

No big deal but it was actually posted Monday by Trashdog under results !!!! :rolleyes:

Man give me a break....I had a truck to fix this week

Also I got the results from MCS on Tuesday evening and posted them Wednesday which was within 24 hours from when i received ALL the results. I'm not going to update points from DRR and then go and do it again after i get MCS. I do it all at once.

Wolf you posted this TODAY and if you'd look at the RAMS web page you'd see the points were posted on 5-25-05!! ...YESTERDAY....duh

Driver stats will be updated when i get to it....

Evil Warlord..nevermind..not worth my time.

Thanks for catching my error papa wolf...just don't look too hard...you may find more...since i'm such a slacker and full of excuses..

Heads up since I'm being critiqued on my job.....next weeks points will not be updated until Tuesday....maybe Wednesday....maybe i'll just wait until the next sunday too...heck who knows...

You all should know I'll update that stuff as soon as I can. On most weeks they are updated by Sunday night which is a heck of a lot better than any other year in RAMS history. I have a truck to improve and have to get that family time in.

Besides you won't really know what the true standings are until everyone gets there twelve races in.

did that come off a little nasty?

Kind of reads that way doesn't it...hmmmm

O well on to DRR!!

get 'em bill :) your doing the best for a guy that works a regular job, wife and kids (who has sports and freinds) and a chevy race truck... keep up the good work wheelman I appricate it and I'm not even a contender this year!!!!!;) ;)

Wheel21 said:
Man give me a break....I had a truck to fix this week

Also I got the results from MCS on Tuesday evening and posted them Wednesday which was within 24 hours from when i received ALL the results. I'm not going to update points from DRR and then go and do it again after i get MCS. I do it all at once.

Wolf you posted this TODAY and if you'd look at the RAMS web page you'd see the points were posted on 5-25-05!! ...YESTERDAY....duh

Driver stats will be updated when i get to it....

Evil Warlord..nevermind..not worth my time.

Thanks for catching my error papa wolf...just don't look too hard...you may find more...since i'm such a slacker and full of excuses..

Heads up since I'm being critiqued on my job.....next weeks points will not be updated until Tuesday....maybe Wednesday....maybe i'll just wait until the next sunday too...heck who knows...

You all should know I'll update that stuff as soon as I can. On most weeks they are updated by Sunday night which is a heck of a lot better than any other year in RAMS history. I have a truck to improve and have to get that family time in.

Besides you won't really know what the true standings are until everyone gets there twelve races in.

smile bill the smurf still like's you:D :D :D

Pat On The Back

Bill does an awsome job with the website and the posting of the driver's stats ...... Bill, im not doggin ya, cause i wouldn't want your job. It doesnt pay as good as the Secretary/Treasurers job does :D LD

You are doing a great job Bill.

Smurf: Smurf and contender should not be used in the same sentance

RAMS#20 said:
You are doing a great job Bill.

Smurf: Smurf and contender should not be used in the same sentance
Talking some smack huh jack!!! don't make me get on the track with the mini van and whoop you!!!!!:D :D :D

"Let's all give the Wheelman a BIG HEAD, oops I mean BIG HAND!"

No, really a big hand. I have been in the RAMS since the start and I do believe this year has been the quickiest we have ever gotten results & points on our RAM's site. Speaking of RAMS's site, we had a nice one when Mills did it but what I like better now is Bill's site has a page for each driver with personnel stats. What did Wolf's site have on it? Oh, that's right never mind (just joking Wolf,calm down :p )! Keep up the great-job (here comes the BIG HEAD :eek: ) on the site and GOOD LUCK with that Chevy ;) , Lord knows we need it :rolleyes: .
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

36mmracer said:
No, really a big hand. I have been in the RAMS since the start and I do believe this year has been the quickiest we have ever gotten results & points on our RAM's site. Speaking of RAMS's site, we had a nice one when Mills did it but what I like better now is Bill's site has a page for each driver with personnel stats. What did Wolf's site have on it? Oh, that's right never mind (just joking Wolf,calm down :p )! Keep up the great-job (here comes the BIG HEAD :eek: ) on the site and GOOD LUCK with that Chevy ;) , Lord knows we need it :rolleyes: .
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS
I didn't know there was a "Wolf" site.....
When I typed it in, it took me directly
to "HOOKED ON PHONICS"..Whats up with that????
Hey Marty, theres a chevy running 3rd in points@ MCS
and its being piloted by a kid who had never sat in a
racecar before...

Back