do you think that the mods at tcs should go last because all the yellow flags

• Yes

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
R

RacingFan25

I woundering if anyone else thinks the mods at tcs should go last since they don't seem to beable to go more that two laps without a coution.

"Yes" & get rid of the time restraints. Cautions = Racing Hard & nothing wrong with that! Running Modifieds last might keep the fans around longer, too. I've noticed that a lot of people leave as soon as Late Models are finished. Wouldn't the biggest attractions go last to make people want to stay?

Last year the mods were last and the stands emptied after the late models anyway. I mean how many different ways can they spin. No one has that long of an attention span.

lol

Originally posted by MS2
"Yes" & get rid of the time restraints. Cautions = Racing Hard & nothing wrong with that! Running Modifieds last might keep the fans around longer, too. I've noticed that a lot of people leave as soon as Late Models are finished. Wouldn't the biggest attractions go last to make people want to stay?

LOL@racing hard.......you see that many cautions in any other race other than the hornets sat?........I sure didnt....they couldnt hook a fish saturday nite if it was begging them too!

Only cars running hard were the top 5 or 6 saturday....the rest were out to lunch on the setups!

(#51....#1....#5.....#01....#17...#3)

The rule was first nite out..........this is the order we are running.....you start causing alot of cautions,you will run last the next week!That went for all the classes!

Time limits are part of racing...always have been......always will be,and they should be!

But i also voted no....people wont hang around no matter what you do if they are ready to go....and im not agreeing with racinturd for nothin!

Bob did say if you couldn't finish your race in the time alotted because of yellow flags that you will race last. So lets see if he means what he said. It ****s having to wait when its hot out just to see guys spin out every two laps. And it would be different if it happened every so offten but the mods do it every week. Don't get me wrong I love to watch them race till they can't keep the race going for more than 2 laps.

So midget racer I will take your vote as a yes thank you. And Bob will not make the Mods race last even if he did say he would because he never has keep his word on anything. That might be why the hornets have droped so much. They probley got sick of being crapped on.

That's more like the old rcf25. Was wondering for a minute if someone stole your identity. You almost made sense for a couple of posts. LOL.:D

last time i checked,no means no. it meant no then,and still means no.i donno how you get yes out of anything i said.geez.

Its pretty normal over the last couple years for the hornet count to drop as the season has gone on, theres only so much a 4 cylinder car can take before its dead. And why build a new one at this late date, just wait for the off season and get ready for next year. I am just hoping that something is officially out soon about the status of hornets at TCS for next year, whatever the decision is, so I and others I know can get started with next years car.

Oh yeah, mods, yeah. Let em run first after intermission, bet the night would go faster once they were out of the way. Theyre good for a side bet in the stands, you know, "bet ya a buck so and so cant get through the feature without spinning tonight." "ok, your on." I have lost that bet all ready, and the driver shall remain nameless, however he is a regular visitor to the back of the pack club. I should have known better, really, happens every week.

its good to beable to disscus this with out all the mashing

Originally posted by t.nie
Its pretty normal over the last couple years for the hornet count to drop as the season has gone on, theres only so much a 4 cylinder car can take before its dead. And why build a new one at this late date, just wait for the off season and get ready for next year. I am just hoping that something is officially out soon about the status of hornets at TCS for next year, whatever the decision is, so I and others I know can get started with next years car.

Oh yeah, mods, yeah. Let em run first after intermission, bet the night would go faster once they were out of the way. Theyre good for a side bet in the stands, you know, "bet ya a buck so and so cant get through the feature without spinning tonight." "ok, your on." I have lost that bet all ready, and the driver shall remain nameless, however he is a regular visitor to the back of the pack club. I should have known better, really, happens every week.
Tell ya what Tnie. I bet if you asked that person he/she would let you give it a try. It isnt as easy as it looks...................:rolleyes:

Does anyone actually read on here? I said I have been betting on the guy to actually COMPLETE THE FEATURE, against people who have never driven anything on a track and regularly bet against him. Cut me a little slack for goodness sake, I do know how friggin hard it is. And I'll tell ya what, my support for this individual has actually cost me money. So get your panties untwisted before you do yourself some damage.

Yea i did read it.......
"quote " Oh yeah, mods, yeah . let run first after intermission, bet the night would go faster once their ought of the way. Their good for a side bet in the stands you know, (skip a little BS here )
He is a regular visitor to the back of the pack club.
sounds pretty much like your dogging someone to me.
So, freaking put it up our shut it up. Until you have actually been in the seat of a mod you have no idea what you are talking about....

Back