Pray for the Oswald Family Andy Oswald 68 Mod from Highland

stewart14

dirt in my beer
Andy's dad was burnt really bad last night. Please keep the family in your prayers. He was burning some wood and throw flammable fluid on the fire and it exploded on him.
Susie, Andy & Nick I hope Steve pulls through.

Connie

We are thinking about you Steve!! Stay strong!! Sus, Andy, Nick--if you need anything, please do not hesitate to call. Cheryl and Gator

For the past 20 years, Steve and Sue Oswald have been the most wonderful and generous neighbors. I've watched Andy and Nick grow up across the street so it is just a complete shock to learn of Steve's accident. Andy was a real hero, ran outside and did everything possible to help Steve and get the flames out. If any of you have ever had a serious burn, you can only begin to imagine what Steve is going to go thru for months and months to recover. Andy sez he will be racing at Highland for the last race of the season and wants to take the trophy to his Dad at the hospital. Let's be there to support #68 !!! God be with you Steve.

Does anyone have any updates on Steve's condition? Praying for the best. Good luck Andy on getting that trophy for your father

OUR THOUGHTS & PRAYERS TO THE OSWALD FAMILY!!!!!

So sorry to hear of this terrible accident....my son Khris races with Andy @ Highland & has gotten to know both him & Steve really well over the last few years, couldn't ask for a nicer guy.

What hospital is Steve at, any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Annette Fohne & The Fohne Racing Teams

Ok if you are wanting updates on Steve Oswald (father of Andy Oswald modify #68) you can go to caringbridge.org and when the page comes up find visit a website and type in steveoswald
His wife Sue is udating daily!! Thank you and please keep praying!!
If you have any question please just ask!!

Thank you,
Tiffany Oswald

they live arround the cornor from me,,super nice people...here's hoping for a speedy recovery

Andy and family,
Please know that we are praying for your dad and hoping for a speedy recovery. I wish I could be there tomorrow night to watch you take that checkered flag and take that trophy to your dad because it would be a special tear jerking moment. Your dad was there to help us when we raised money for another stockcar driver in his time of need as well... if you guys need anything please let me know.

Brenda and Aaron Melton
441 racing

Back