Prayers need for Marty Kopp!!!! PLEASE!!!!

racingfreak67

Racing Freak
Prayers needed for Marty Kopp!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Everyone please keep Marty Kopp and his family in your prayers.
Marty has been battling pneumonia for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday he went to the doctor and the dr. ran a catscan of his lungs and found some spots. Marty was immediately sent to the hospital for further testing. He was admitted into Barnes yesterday evening and today test results showed the spots were cancer. They will be running more test tomarrow (Friday) to see if the cancer has spread to any other organs.
His family needs all the prayers you guys can give them! I will update you with any other information I can.
Karla has her laptop at the hospital so Marty will know you all are thinking of him.

Thanks so much from the Kopp family.

Sorry to hear this. We are thinking of you and wishing you strength for a speedy recovery. We will keep you and your family in ours prayers.

Mike & Audie Smith
Rocky Berliew
18B Racing Team

Your all in my prayers. Stay strong & do everything the doctors tell you to do. The Siteman cancer center at Barnes is one of the top cancer centers in the US. I had throat cancer, in my tonsils, throat & lymph nodes & received all my treatments there. I have talked to many people w/lung & throat cancers who have beat it through the Siteman cancer center. The doctors & nurses are great there. You can beat it.
Bill Kurtz

We are so sorry to hear this. Marty, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Just today Pat and I were talking about calling and seeing how the trip to Vegas went. I know he wasn't feeling well before he left and we were hoping the desert air would do him some good.

Papa and Momma Drew

Hang tough Marty. I had pneumonia last year and they saw spots and they turned out to be nothing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Get well soon marty

Marty hang in there and get better real soon,So we can all go camping.If you or karla need anything please dont hesitate to call us,Were thinking of you guys aand love you guys. Rick and MICHELLE PLUMB

I am very very sorry to hear this. Marty stay stong like I know you will and we will keep praying for you for a full recovery. I remember a couple of years ago , my son and I came to meet you and you looked at my son and took him for a ride in your car. Thats all my son talked about for weeks. After that , you guys are very special to my heart for what you did.Thank you and I will keep you guys in my thought and get well soon.

Keith Deak...

Please keep us updated on how he is doing ........

Get well soon Marty, you are a tough guy and you can beat this. We are and will be thinking of you and Karla. Danielle says hurry and get better so you guys can go boating. (LOL) Take care and get the rest and treatments you need.
If you need anything give us a call.

The Hancocks
Tim, Cindy, Dani and Tim Jr.

Marty and Family

Thoughts and Prayers for Marty and The Kopp Family...Get Well Soon Marty

Kayte and Scotty

Marty is still at Barnes. He is on the 11th floor 2nd unit room 30. He had a biopsy done on Thursday and they are still waiting for the result, should have them monday. They ran a cat scan of his stomach and no sign of cancer there....good news!! Marty and Karla would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. They check the thread everyday.
I will update again Monday when they get the results from the biopsy.

Marty is still at Barnes. He is on the 11th floor 2nd unit room 30. He had a biopsy done on Thursday and they are still waiting for the result, should have them monday. They ran a cat scan of his stomach and no sign of cancer there....good news!! Marty and Karla would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. They check the thread everyday.

Thank you for the updates. So far that is good news and I hope it only gets better. Marty we are thinking of you and miss you at the track. Please get well and have a speedy recovery.

Keith Deak

Get well soon.

Sorry to hear this. Last time Marty was over we were talking about the bad luck with cancer our families have gone through. Hope the good results keep coming and they caught everything in time. I will have you a spot reserved at the beach when you get out. Prayers from the McCormick family.

Thanks for the update Amy.

Marty hang in there, our thoughts and prayers are still with you. Just take it one day or one hour or even one minute at a time, what ever it takes. Get well soon so we can have that BBQ party on the new porch!

Results of the biopsy came back to day and Dr.'s said he def has cancer. He has non small cell lung cancer. Out of the two types of cancer the dr. said this is the least aggressive. We are now waiting for the team of Dr.'s to come back and discuss treatments and answer any questions we have.
Will let you know more when we find out.
Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Back