Props to Jason Davinroy

rvincent21

rvincent21
When Soutiea's car caught fire in the first sportsman heat, it was the announcer that engaged the fire extinguisher first. Ran to turn 4 from the judges stand to do so. And if Im not mistaken he had the mic in his pocket. So to you sir, I say well done.

Randy

I think everyone noticed this last night..... Even the Mic lol ! It was def the topic of conversation at the BBQ Today. Everyone pretty much agreed you can tell he was a racer before cause his action / reaction time was incredible. Gus said he was trying to get to the cooler to get the hotdogs but Jason had the fire extinguisher out before Gus could get to the car. With that said Gus and I want to thank you for the quick reaction and concern for the fellow racer. The brand new heads carb and everything is junk. :( Looking for a break if anyone wants to sell one to us !!!!! An Kreke ! Dude you ain't right .........

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments and the mic was in my left hand just sayn -with the line up. lol Anyone with in reach of a extinguisher would have done the same thing. I just hated to see that happen to you guys he has been running good.

Back