put fun in fundraiser

My best friends brother has Autism. Yesterday i held a fundraiser and i got 140 dollars for Autism. It was the most fun i have ever had and even did a car signing. my best friend actually was choked up to think i went out of my way to do this. but in the end i care bout my friends and family and they matter so doing that to help him made today a very fun day.

heres a video of the signatures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBeuSGq11QU&feature=plcp

Congradulations to you Brandon its Great to see that some people actually get whats really important in Life. Friends & Family!
Because your story hits home with me on how you feel when you help other's and If you would post your friends brother's name here.
On behalf of my Family & Belle-Clair Speedway Promotions I will match your $140 and donate it to Autism Speaks in the name of your friends Brother!

Anyone else think Brandon did a Great Deed?

Awesome job Brandon keep up the good work. Helping out when you can always brightens the day for you and those around you. Congrats again to you sir. Big Paul

this is where we donated

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Autism Society of Illinois[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2200 South Main Street [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Suite 205 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Lombard, IL 60148[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]they were so nice and are willing to help everyone in IL with autism paying medical stuff [/FONT]

Back