Question for allied officials

it says on the b-ville website that points are awarded for the semi yet i have never received any nor has my brother and anyone else who has ran them all year. if the are awarded and you have not been giving them out this could mess up alot of points battles especially in the sportsmen class where you have usually 2 out of the top five in points in the semi each night

Points for the semi are awarded to the first 4 cars that do not transfer to the feature! rest assured that all points have been awarded and the current totals are correct!

Especially for our favorites!

Thanks, Don

SORRY MIKE !

SLIGHT OVERSITE! CAUSE YOU ARE MY FAV I AWARD YOU 1000 POINTS! WHICH I MIGHT ADD CURRENTLY PLACES YOU 1ST!

Congratulations To Mke The Talker Guy on his suprising upset at Belle Clair Speedway by claiming the points championship. Gooooooooooooooo Mike see ya on the banquet circuit.

It was a tough year for Mike he had lots of distractions like his daughter getting married and announcing at Gateway, I55 and Belle-Clair. I for one know how much this means to Mike. Way to go guy. I better quit because now I'm getting misty.

Your son Dirt Hound is so proud.

John Barr
The Trashdog

PS. What division is your championship in?

If Mike, The Talker Guy, gets points for talking, then...

I should really get points for that! Why, I can talk more than my Jimmy!

How about points for me for baking cookies? I want points too! (And I know that I'm one of Allied's favorites!) :D

Remember, it's all about me!

Beer Bomber Momma, it's Allied Auto "RACING" Association!

Not Allied Auto "Baking" Association.

No points for you. Right Donnie?

TTG/MM

P.S. - Thanks Trashdog for being there for me. Only you know and I know.

Maybe Debbie finished 2nd with 999 points...I sense a little rivalry here after a tough season?

Debbie make sure Don awards you all your points or no cookies for him!

John Barr
The Trashdog

Congratulations

I want to Congratulate 2 of Allied Favorites ( is this the same as golden boys and girls ?) on their respectable 1st and 2nd places...
TTG and Bommer Momma had a GREAT YEAR..... I got to thinking though I kinda thought I was their favorite this year. I was Good DON.. Really I was... I didn't even holler at you all year long or any other official either.... Now keep in mind Don we are talking about me not Gus... :rolleyes: I just can't control him!!! He's always out of control... I am thinking maybe a leash attached to the trailer deal... :D

I think Allied has done a fine job this year once again... Thanks
alot and be sure to come see me (not Gus because he was bad) with that check at the banquet !!!!

Yours Truly :)
Lisa

Back