Question For M.J. Wheat

When was the last time you were at CCS Tomcat? Ashamed to show your face there? You have no idea of the facts surrounding this issue. What kind of a question is that to ask on an open board and who made you the southern Illinois tech man at large anyway?

Put up the money and have him teched don't get on an open forum and post this. Wheat is an awesome driver and is very fast no matter whats under the hood.

i was going to get on here and say this is kind of an arrogant thread, but, even though i dont know any of the story, i am going to say this is definitely an arrogant thread!

the adult way to find out if he fixed whatever the problem was, was to call him and ask him. i mean, seriously; if thats all you hoped to accomplish by your thread , is to find out if he fixed the issue, then,there was/is a much better way. the way you chose to do it certainly was not a wise choice, imo.definitely mixed up the fecal matter, if you know what i mean... again, dont know what the story was, and dont care.

01Cratefan

I just don't understand you. You thought it was the right thing to do when Fox got caught. Now that it's some one else the shoe is on the on the foot.

Seemed to be a lot of dirty laundry hung out on one isssue. Then the rest were kept quiet. Guess it is okay for some to operate in a "questionable manner" and for the rest it may be open season!

Back