question for tracks

most are trying to save the racer's fuel $$$. most don't want too. used to be mandatory but was hard to get all to do it. you still can at Belle-Clair but its not mandatory

I think at Lincoln Speedway in order to hot lap you have to pack the track. And if you don't help pack you have to start at the tail of your heat race. And this is no exceptions. I know the owner told that to Schrader and Wallace one night and guess what they both went out and packed the track. Owner says I don't care who you are if you want to race on my track your going to do just like everyone else.

I know the owner told that to Schrader and Wallace one night and guess what they both went out and packed the track. Owner says I don't care who you are if you want to race on my track your going to do just like everyone else.

Why would you call out Schrader and Wallace by name, with a negative connotation, but not name the owner of Lincoln Speedway????
Or perhaps this never really happened!!!!

THANX RICH

I know the owner told that to Schrader and Wallace one night and guess what they both went out and packed the track. Owner says I don't care who you are if you want to race on my track your going to do just like everyone else.

Why would you call out Schrader and Wallace by name, with a negative connotation, but not name the owner of Lincoln Speedway????
Or perhaps this never really happened!!!!

THANX RICH
Sorry Rich I was not trying to be negative. I was just pointing out this owner don't care who you are. He says everyone will help pack the track or you will not hot lap. You don't have to believe me I'm not going to beg you too I can tell you that. The owners name is Norm Horn and his number is on lincoln Speedways website if you want to call him and ask yourself. Please do.
By the way Schrader and Wallace did not have a problem with it.

Tracks and promoters who show pride in their prep work usually have the surface ready for racing when hot laps start.And have a good smooth track for the night. Those that sprinkle the track or drown it usually have a dog and pony show or a ROUGH HOLE track.But on the other hand,not all tracks have the same dirt to work with so it makes it harder to keep it racey. You just have to adjust your car to the conditions,Just try to enjoy what you got and have some fun,and cheer on your favorite driver. Dino.

The track is pretty much ready when drivers are ask to help pack. They drive around a few laps and pull into the infield and then they hot lap if you are not in the infield when hot laps begin you don't get to hot lap.

Back