Question from World 100

rvincent21

rvincent21
If a seemingly harmless old man sitting in front of you ask if you would like some french fries, do you take some or no?

Now hold on - The man was probably 80 or so and was with another man. The french fries were in a big bucket. The man had originally been sitting in our seats (which turned out not to be our seats) When he came back with the bucket of fries he politely turned around and asked if we wanted any.

I see nothing wrong with it. (I am sure if it had been a beer everyone would have taken it)

If a seemingly harmless old man sitting in front of you ask if you would like some french fries, do you take some or no?
Absolutely not... That old man was probably Rodney in disguise and you should never I repeat never take Rodneys french fries especially if they had ketchup on them.

I say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He could of put his Special sauce on them

All I can say is I believe the man was trying to make up for having "our seats". Normally I do not even like fries, but these appeared to be home-made and he had just gotten them. They were very ummy, so if he did put his "special sauce" on them it was the right stuff.:D

Trust me, in most instances I would not have taken fries or anything else from a stranger.

roflmfao!! yeah dean said it all, it was prolly my old man in disguise... he likes his french fried taters mmhmmmmm.. tho im not sure dad would even offer to share...:p

HELL NO I DONT SHARE MY FRENCH FRIES you guy know better than, oh hey I like french fries do you like french fries I like ketchup on my fries, that so you all should know for a fact that wasn`t me. Besides that when I dress up no one even knows me. Other than dean when he takes me to them places where them women take their clothes off and tell him how much they love him haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is no thanks. Why? Because he just came from the head without washing.Then picked up some fries. Then he sneezed on them 5 times on the way back to his seat. Can you say H1N1....:eek:

witness

As a witness she grabbed 2 hands full and got some all over me. Then 10 minutes later he asked her for seconds, i thought little Dee was gonna pass out. I offered to go get her some, she said no thanks. I thought it was funny because i never seen it before. Ofcourse i started drinking at noon, so every thing was funny, and it got funnier on the bus ride home.

Back