Questions

bleed_blue16

Nick Gieseking
Ok tell me if I have this right, the race on the 7th at Belle Clair is $2000 to win the pro class? And open tire rule for that(which the ones you qualify on are the ones you have to race on)? You have to run one other class? And it's clone and flathead mix in pro class? I haven't read any of the particulars of the show so just trying to see if I heard correctly. Thanks

i think its $2500 to win Pro Flathead and $1000 to win Pro Clone and they aren't mixing....but you do have to run one other class to run a Pro class....however lets say you want to run both of the above...you would only have to run one other regular class such as one of the HMR clone classes or regular FH classes....

Hope this helps....

Nick, Kurt is right $2500 to win Pro flathead #360, and $1000 to win Pro clone #360, No mixing of motors. You do have to run one other class to run pros as was said above. tires will be stamped after quailifying and will have to be run for feature, also flatheads and clones must run mufflers. If you have anymore questions feel free to call me or email me. thank you for your interest in this event Jody and I are trying to make this a great event.

John you are doing a good job with this event even though we had our differences a while back....we may be there (should be) barring me going to Ohio to race....Derek should be there no matter what...

Derek Hermann:

Clone Light & Clone Medium

Kurt Hermann:

Clone Light & RWYB (for sure), Clone Medium (Maybe)

Also is Bedrock running the night before??

What clone class has been bigger on regular nights? Clone light or medium??

Has there been any run a true RWYB class there or has it been the "outlaw" class getting the entries?

Bedrock is running friday night before, Clone light has been the largest field averages 8 to 10 and during the series averaging 16 in lights, outlaws have been anywhere from 22 to 6 there is no RWYB as i know of.

Back