Racing on Sundays???????????????????????????

que pasa

Pimpin' Aint Easy
I think Fredrock should think about racing on Sunday afternoons. Gate open 1:00 pm and racing starts 3:00 pm. I think the track could get alot more cars and people in the stands on Sundays. I know few people thinks its a good idea for 2011 racing season.

Submit your idea's to Curley and Jeff....
It is my understanding that Jeff & Missy Canterberry(?) are no longer associated with the track. As far as racing on Sunday, I think the reason why nobody does it is; Sundays is the day we have to relax, be with our families, church and prepare for the week ahead. There are a number of churches located in a short distance from the track and the races would certainly over-lap the evening services. Also, during the summer that would be the hottest part of the day. I am a devote race fan, owner/driver, but even I need my Sunday time. It's also HONEY-DO time ;)

You're right. Jeff & I are no longer part of Fredericktown Raceway. Jeff resigned last Friday night. Any further questions about the track need to be expressed to Curley & Anne Debold, the track owners.

IN THE MIDDLE_______You are 100% correct!!!!!Thanks for the to the point,and very vood answer to this question---I personally agree with you.-----Jim Randolph

Now that the heat of summer is coming to an end. Sunday afternoons may not be a bad idea. Only concern I could see is that there are a number of Church's within earshot that may not enjoy the noise during afternoon services.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Like i said. Open the gates at 1:00 pm and start the races at 3:00 pm. How hard would that be to do on Sundays.

Would not be hard at all, you do have to take in consideration the track neighbors. Church time may not be important to you but to others it is. Looked like you had fun at I-55 last night.

Yeah I had alot of fun racing at I-55. I done good for first time that I ever race there lol. Car drove like a dream. It was my 4th nite in the car tho. I will be back at I-55 soon.

Back