racing sunday mcs

Just wondering, racing at 7:00, weather permitting???

Didn't start until 8:20 last night.
Are you guys taking after Godfrey, or what??

Web site says qualifying at 6:30. How many classes are qualifying.
Just want to know so I know when to get there.
Also, what's up with qualifying EVERYONE?? Alot of extra wear and tear on the track.

Once you get in you can't go back out without paying admission again??????

I watched many people doing this, yet when I asked about it, they said only the regulars that they knew could do it???

I'm sure the show will be better today with less tracks running.
I do applaud the effort going on up there. Slowly getting better.

rained out

montgomery county speedway is officially not running due to rain thanks for the support from the fans and drivers
see ya next saturday !!!
sorry bout this folks

to my understading

cant go in and out....

this issue came up recentlly as we found a couple people going out to their car to do some bad things...several times a night...
just trying to provide a safer cleaner environment for all....

a lil at a time were trying

we just need to figurre out how to turn this darn rain off !!!

It may take a little longer, and a little more wear and tear on the track, but all the drivers love that they get to qualify, especially the B-mods and SS's...I would rather it be this way, I like watching them all qualify. Also helps the faster guys not get stuck in the back with some of the junk that just seem to cause caution after caution.... I saw many drivers, minding their own business and end up with $600 + damage to their cars from starting in the back in heat races and never even making the feature.

How about just stamping everyone's hand when they go out. If you know who these couple of people are, wjy can't you just punish them instead of punishing the whole crowd? Also, time trials for everyone on a weekly show is completely unneccessary. The racers in the lower divisions need to be able to learn how to start in the back and work their way through slower cars. It teaches them to race instead of just making laps.

I do agree with you, that starting in back teaches them to race, but it is ridiculous when I see these good drivers start in the back and because of some of the inexperienced, or just plain stupid drivers get hundreds of dollars of damage done to their cars, when they were holding their line, and trying to race clean... maybe not every week do qualifying, but do every other week, or something. I saw a lot of those Bmods take a beating and end up sitting out weeks due to damage caused by cars in the back until they started qualifying...then they were able to start up twords the front and have some good racing. Yes, they still deal with them if they lap the slower cars, but most of the trouble of cautions with the most damage was coming from the first or second lap...One night they went twenty one minutes under three cautions and NEVER completed one full lap!

time trials

i realize i work at the track
but as a person who gets to see the races every saturday
i as a watcher fully enjoy the time trails....
ya get a one on one feeling of the car....
and gives ya a record to try to break every week....
and you should hear the fans go crazy for a great time....
it sounds like a stadium....

I think that only the late models and a- mods should be qualified. Qualifying the b-mods & street stocks takes way too long.

I don't like time trials for a weekly dirt track. It makes the track one grooved. Nop passing in the A-mains. I like heat races that way a driver has to earn his starting spot running agianst the best at the track. Having TT during specials is ok, but not every week.

it sure is good to get some feedback

its so nice to get a lil feedback without the clash of opinions...
thanks folks we really do appreciate everything more than you know...ill pass this on to the proper authorities....

Back