RAMS Christmas Party

Millsey

Ho Ho Ho little boys and girls... We are going to have our RAMS Christmas party on Saturday, Dec. 14th at Club 67 & Sports Bar (the Red Cedar Lodge Restaurant) on Highway 67 in Bonne Terre. That's where we had the awards banquet. I imagine we'll have it downstairs though in the banquet center. I understand that Jason and JJ are going to be wearing their Christmas dresses!! (No, I won't attach the photo that is on another thread here).
Here's the deal. We will meet at 6:30 p.m. We will have a short meeting and then get on with the fun.

If you would, please bring with you a wrapped generic gift between $5 and $10 for a Christmas present game we will be doing. If you don't want to participate you don't have to bring one, but I think you will want to... It's a lot of fun. All family members are also invited. We will just be ordering off the menu so if you even don't want to eat you don't have to. The bar both upstairs and downstairs will be open. There will also be entertainment upstairs following our get-together. I think it will be kareoke.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Millsey

Back