Ray Walsh's 2010 Impressive Chassis for sale

yawannago

Ray Walsh's 2010 Impressive Chassis for sale. Complete and race ready minus motor. Bilstein shocks, KSE pump, ball spline Bert tranny, Quick change rear end. Car is ready to race minus motor $10,000.00. Any questions call Ray 314-359-3141

ray has talked about getting out for years and every year he comes back,,, its in his blood,,,i hope this time he is only "just talking" about it again..losing the 1w would be a big blow for race fans in the area... but if it is true, i really hope there is a car-owner in the area looking for a driver, he is one of the best!!! and anyone with a car would be privelaged to have ray's name on the side of it...

Ray is self employed and with the economy the way it is it has hurt his business like many others. He races outta pocket with some help from a few sponsors. But sponsors face the same problems. So like was said unless a money man comes along this could be it. Really bums me out too.

This su*ks!!!! The first domino to fall in this RICH MAN'S economy....:) THANKS WALL STREET!!!!!!! A- HOLES

We should've started the "Blame Game" years ago!!!!!!There is no good reason for the tires and engines costing this much,but the same thing has happened in SS and Sportsman classes! I think people ought to learn how to assemble their own engines and just farm out machine work. But then again what do I know.UMP=Unlimited Money Program,JMO.OTE=Dave34;757230]Can we put some blame on how expensive it has got to run a modified?[/QUOTE]

Its a shame we might lose one of the best showman around!! Its part of racing and i've seen good drivers stop before over the money.

If these cars are supposed to have a simpler rear suspension,how is it a guy can hook-up the big cubes and has to turn it over 7500 rpm to be a winner???? Also,what is the cost difference between a track-ready Mod and Sportsman. It seems like they are getting closer every year. Which one of these classes will survive? I predict dark clouds on the horizon for next season,concerning car counts and track survival.People are in survival mode economically and cash will be real tight soon,if not already.I know I am struggling and I'm just a fan.

This sort of modified was originally conceived to be a car that would make a good economy class. The cars would put on a good show for not a lot of money. That aspect has gone out the window so the question is what do the tracks do? Do they go to a tire that's like a snow tire? Do they go to a 4412 carburetor? Or do they go to a branded tire and one tire a week rule? All of these solutions would probably help to some degree but the guys who have the money will spend the money so the idea is to make any advantage that could come from a large budget a small one.

Back