Remaining Belle Clair Races

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
Barring any weather related adjustments, here's the schedue for the final four weeks of the season at Belleville.

9-5 UMP late models & mods, AARA sportsman & pure stocks

9-12 UMP late models & mods, AARA sportsman & pure stocks
Season Championship night for sportsman & pure stocks

9-19 UMP late models & mods, AARA sportsman & pure stocks
Season Championship night for late models & mods

9-26 UMP late models & mods, AARA sportsman & pure stocks
Sponsored by M&M Concessions - FREE hot dogs & soda

TTG/MM:)

No, he is not having it at Belle Clair. I heard it's going to another track but I'm not 100% sure where. My best guess would be Farmington since it has more sprint/open wheel fans, but don't quote me.

The rain and track schedule conflicts with special shows have caused some problems for all of the promoters in the area this year. Everyone wants a big show, with the same cars, on the same dates, while trying to draw the same fans.

At the rate we're going, each track may end up with a Late Model, Modified, Sportsman/Street Stock, Bomber/Pure Stock, Rams/Wannabee/Hornet Race that includes a costume contest for the drivers.

Happy Halloween!

TTG/MM

RaceGoddess, Does Brians show include the midgets ????? Have heard about it but can't find any details......

Howard,
Unfortunately no hun, it is the UMP Late Models $2000 to win, UMP Modifieds $1000 to win, 410 Winged Sprint Cars $2000 to win and Micros $1000 to win. Go to www.brownstownbash.com for more info or talk to Brian or Jon Mooney

Oh come on Howard, not you too!!!! He made it an even field of both thank you, gotta give him a little credit.

Hey Jimmy..I heard the race on the 26th is a points race for all classes.

No Godfrey for the Belleville regulars.

I was advised by AARA officials that 9-26-03 is a track points night.

Tonight is the last track points night at Pevely with championship races for the late models, modifieds, and sportsman.

TTG/MM

Howard, Brian did have the midgets for that Oct 4 show but MARA went with LaSalle instead, which has now been cancelled, from what people at Sun Prairie were saying on Sunday. So the Brownstown Bash was born. It will be Sat. Oct 25, should be alot of fun.

Back