Remove the Traction Control Melvin

RotaryPower27

Anyone who knows anything about racing can tell that Melvin is cheating. He got away with it at Godfrey because no one up checks his stuff. When you come around the turns and your tires dont spin and your engine goes crazy something is wrong.

whoever listed this broke ebays listing guidelines by inculding a link to the racetronic site,but it looks like the item is selling for half price,,,

I'm not a Melvin fan however , the guy can drive a race car ! I seem him get into a back up car that wasn't his because he'd lost his motor in his ride so another driver let Melvin run his ride and he looked pretty smooth in that car also...I'm not sayin that he ain't cheating , I'm saying no matter what he's in he's a good foot !

every time i have been to mt melvin this year the late model feature has not been run until the track is completely black & slick.

Like I said before, Rodney must be really special having so many tracks cheat for him...LOL As far as removing the traction control I dont think Rodney would be too willing to amputate his foot, cause thats where its at!!!!!

Congrads Rodney on a GREAT season!! and another UMP championship!!!

I still question how a man can get 24 features....twice as many as everyone else. If he's really that good, he should go race Extreme and show Scott Bloomquist a thing or two. [/sarcasm]

Are we back to this again? Rodney has twice as many feature wins as everyone else because he is running for points. On a regular weekly basis, he runs at Godfrey and Mt. Vernon where he thinks he can win. 25 feature wins isn't that far fetched if you are consistent driver.

Cheating or not, I'm past the point of caring. Instead of posting accusations that someone is cheating, get enough people together and approach UMP about it. See if you can get his car thoroughly inspected before he loads up and darts out of the pits after a race one night.

Remember, Terry English did end 2002 with 41 feature wins.

Why do you think they called him "Traction Control" Terry last year? This is the new fad...whoever wins the UMP title from here on out will be accused of T.C.

I agree cause they are saying the same thing about jj yeley in the usac cause he is winning so much this year.so i think everyone just needs to worry about their own stuff and not worry cause someone is winning.

if rodney is so great why can't he dosquat at I5 or goto the big showsinoh let's say ohio at least TERRY EDDIE RANDI AND MARK HAVE ALL BEEN THERE BUT THE 27 IS A NO SHOW HMMM

thats a 2 way street, why dont the I55 drivers come over to mt.vernon and if they are so tuff where are they in UMP points and what about the COC series...and again i ask, has Dixon made the show yet or will I55 have to accomodate him that night?

from my understanding the last time Rod ran at I55 he pulled off because of all the wrecks. i think that was the same night that Dixon had a flat, pulled off the track and managed to get his spot back.. hmmm

HERE IS NOVEL THOUGHT DID YOUEVER REALIZE THEY ARE LOWER IN POINT BECAUSE DUH THEY HAVE MORE WINNERS H SO THAT MUST MEAN STIFFER COMPETION MELVIN DROPPED OUT THAT LAST NIGHT BECAUSE HE COULDN'T KEEP UP ENUFF SAID OH BY THE WAY 10 GRAND THIS WEEKENDAND I BETCHA WE KNOW WHAT TRACK OLE MELVIN WILL BE YEPTHAT'S RIGHT MOUNT MELVIN ,EVEN ENGLISH WON'T BE THERE

Since when can drivers not choose where they want to race? The driver and their team shell out all of the money and spend hours upon hours each week working on the cars - they should be able to go where they want and not get any flack from anyone as to why they run where they do.

Dixon doesn't go to Mt. Vernon, Melvin doesn't go to I55. Who cares?

Back