Results for June 6 Highland IL

It was a great night for the ladies! Cheryl Wolfmeier took 3rd in her heat race beating out some great contenders. Carrie Haverstick took 5th in the feature, ahead of 8 of the men. Way to go Ladies :D!!!! It seems Randy Horton Jr is M.I.A. We've not seen him for the past 2 weeks....Randy? Where are you? :confused: And now for the results:

Heat #1

1. #35 Rich Wolfmeier
  2. #34 Mike Bach
  3. #33 Cheryl Wolfmeier
  4. #2E Larry Cunningham
  5. #8 Tim Eaves
  6. #59K Bryan Krammer
  7. #56 Carrie Haverstick
Heat #2

1. #T-5 Dave White Sr
  2. #1G George McClintock
  3. #92 Joe Hauck
  4. #61 Dustin McClintock
  5. #70 Marc McClintock
  6. #78 Joe Lazenby
  7. #5 Brian Wolfemier
Feature

1. #2E Larry Cunningham
  2. #92 Joe Hauck
  3. #5 Brian Wolfmeier
  4. #1G George Wolfmeier
  5. #56 Carrie Haverstick
  6. #34 Mike Bach
  7. #T-5 Dave White Sr
  8. #70 Marc McClintock
  9. #78 Joe Lazenby
  10. #61 Dustin McClintock
  11. #35 Rich Wolfmeier
  12. #8 Tim Eaves
  13. #33 Cheryl Wolfmeier
  14. #59K Bryan Krammer (DNF)

Randy has had a bad two weeks...:mad:

I have to admit that I COULD have made it last week, however...there are some behind the scenes reasons why I wasn't there. I will happily explain to anyone who would like to know, at our next race. I will not divulge my reasons here. The vintage group is welcome to my reason, but the rest of the world doesn't need to know...:rolleyes:

As for this week...:mad: I was abducted by a group who call themselves an automotive supplier. They claim to have contracts with GM and Chrysler. They also manufacture product for other companies like Toyota, Nissan and Lexus just to name a few. Well, if you are watching the news, you all know that GM and Chrysler are turning the market inside out with their bailouts and bankruptcies:rolleyes:. Right now we are not making ANYTHING for them, and have laid off 30% of our workforce due to this BS:mad:. Problem is...those of us who still(fortunately) have our job are working 50-60 hrs a week minimum, to produce parts for the companies that are apparently prepared to flood the market in GM and Chrysler's absence... I worked over on Friday, and had to be back at 6am sat. morning. Dad also got mandatory OT for Saturday. That kept us home Friday night. Saturday after working all day(my wife works sat too), and having a babysitter for Lil' guy, I couldn't see leaving him all eve still with the babysitter so I could be late getting to a track that I've never been to before...:eek:and being too late for hot laps!

I missed you guys, and was really looking forward to making it to at least B'ville this past weekend... At least there will be next month! Hopefully, the wonderful managers at my work will figure out this OT crap and/or get some of my friends back to work so the rest of us can have our normal life back:rolleyes: OTHERWISE, I AM HAVING DIRT LAID ON THE PARKING LOT, CAUSE I AM GOING TO GET SOME RACING IN...:D

Back