Results??

Jerrod Hull passed Rod Crabdree on the last lap to win the feature. Crabdree was 2nd, Joey Montgomery was 3rd, Steve Short was 4th, Tommy Worley Jr was 5th, Casey Barnhouse was 6th, AJ Bruns was 7th and Jimmy Bridgeman was 8th.

That's all I got wrote down. Hope that helps.

lol i agree with the issue on this topic. Why is it so hard to get the web master the results and boom post them, its not like it takes alot of energy or anybody has go out in the heat to retrieve the results. and i dont want the job either i do my part on the racing end of it thanks anyway!:cool:

I'm not. I just want to talk about racing and how awesome Jacksonville, Farmington and Shepps were! The guys riding the top in the feature at Farmington had me on the edge of my seat! Great job to all 3 tracks. Thank you to the fans who added to the purses at all 3 shows. Thank you to the drivers who raced this weekend and thank you to the promoters who did a great job! And us fans, we had the stands pretty well full! Great weekend thats for sure!

reults

I don't know why cory thinks that it is better to just list part of the results or drivers that raced heck ascs list ALL that were in their heats b's and even the ones that dns.You think nascar is going to just list the top 10 ? And what is the big secret on why he wants it that way ?????

What's up with all of the "know it all smart alec remarks" on here all of the time? Don't you big internet bad boyz have anything else better to do than to show how ignorant you really are? Does diaper rash make you cranky? Didn't get an afternoon nap? Someone make you share your toys?

What's up...I really want to know why some insist on being so darn ignorant all of the time?

how is that a know it all remark? it is a smart alec comment said in jest to get people like you stirred up. i do believe there is an ignore feature you can use to block people like me out:D

how is that a know it all remark? it is a smart alec comment said in jest to get people like you stirred up. i do believe there is an ignore feature you can use to block people like me out:D

It wasn't just that remark, here lately, you've become a REAL.................................................................................................................................................................
now I'll let Bruuuce fill in the rest since he know's what I'm thinking.;)

It wasn't just that remark, here lately, you've become a REAL.................................................................................................................................................................
now I'll let Bruuuce fill in the rest since he know's what I'm thinking.;)

please enlighten me on the err of my ways. i would really like to hear what you think is my problem. and i don't recall any conversations between myself and bruuuce.

If I can't post an opinion with out it being "Politically Corrected" by the nice fine moderators of SFCR, then I'll just pass.

If you can't post it without using cuss words then that would be the best thing to do. You can post your opinion and get the same point across without the use of cuss words.

Back