Richie Harris to Debut Sprint Car at Riverside this Saturday

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Butlerville, Arkansas (06/15/12) – Sixteen-year-old, Richie Harris from Butlerville, Arkansas, will be debuting his #92h Harris and Son Sawmill/Eagle Sprint Car this Saturday night in a Weekly Racing Series Event at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas).

The past month has been a busy time for Harris as not only has he been competing in his Open Wheel Modified, but he also recently tested a NASCAR Camping World Truck at Dillon Motor Speedway (Dillon, South Carolina) in two different sessions. In addition, he has been preparing his new Sprint Car for action.

"I've always wanted to drive a Sprint Car, so this is an exciting endeavor for me. I know it will be a steep learning curve, but I'm ready for the challenge," noted Harris.

Richie plans to test the Sprint Car at Beebe Speedway (Beebe, Arkansas) on Friday night and will also be in action in his Open Wheel Modified. On Saturday evening, the team plans to make the trip to Riverside International Speedway with the Sprint Car as he makes his debut on the famed, 1/4 mile oval. For more information on this weekend's events please visit www.BeebeSpeedway.com and www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

Richie Harris would like to thank his sponsors including Harris & Son Sawmill, LLC, Chip Breaker Machining, Harris Motorsports, Quality Truck Repair, Ace Sign Company, Slow Bob's Bike Shop, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Richie Harris, please visit www.RichieHarrisRacing.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back